Nightborne customization

It’s because in the lore we saw some void elves not being completely transformed like Alleria, she can chose if she wants to go into void form or not.
Nightborne and Night Elves are completely different and shouldn’t ever take night elf customization options. They are unique, they have been isolated from world for 10 thousands years, with no food but just arcane addiction…It changed them so much. It’s like asking Blood Elves should have Night Elf customization options.

1 Like

Well it’s very hard to choose a skin color the Night elves don’t have. Have you seen what they are getting in Shadowlands? Blonde hair, black hair, Yellow eyes, amber eyes, blind eyes, Many more skin colors even light skinned human ones. It’s very hard to be unique from them when they almost have every color you can imagine

Which is why I don’t see why they can’t borrow some. Especially Purple skin And hair can go very well With the Suramar theme

1 Like

It did, that’s why we don’t look same as Night Elves.

1 Like

It might not be the answer but it would be fair. Or is it just alliance who should get everything and horde nothing? I’m all for keeping racial identity but that line has been crossed, and if belfs lose their blonde hair to velfs it would be nice to see something more normal on the nightborne too.
Nightborne is lacking in many areas. Faces are bad, hairstyles are bad idle pose is bad…their body is bad and eyes are just horrible. Accessories are way too less as well. I feel like it was just well we have to give horde something race and they just slapped something in the game. If you compare nightborne to velfs and light draenei you see how much nightborne is lacking. I cant compare to the rest of the alliance allied races since i havent unlocked them.

I wanted male get more faces. I don’t like little lips.
NPC’s face was much better.

2 Likes

This , add some different face shape, add some skin color my proposition is some of the Drow elf so dark grey, obsidian( with shades of blue),jet black and some others of course this is just a few proposition.

Add some haircuts and jewelry , some hair color and rework the eyes: not just the color of the iris but also the shape and size of the pupil so different kind of eyes, allow an option for the ears size too please it may not look but it is important !

PLEASE, for the love of everything sacred in this world do not make them look like the freakin kaldorei PLEASE NOOOO !

Like Darmor said if you really want to roll an effin kaldorei… there is (unfortunately for us) the Alliance, and i add it would kill the appeal the Shal’dorei have for them.

If they really do a good job on the Nightborne characters options, since there should be no more requirement to play allied race i would consider playing horde for the first time in 16 years soon and an elve on top of that but that is only IF and a big one !

3 Likes

No.
Your hate for Alliance’s Void Elves wants you to ruin another race and make it an uninteresting copy of already existing race. Void Elves are not that interesting because they look same as Blood Elves, and Nightborne have so much more potential to be different and unique. Don’t ruin it with your Void Elf hatred.
I don’t want more Night Elves wannabe in Horde, I want Nightborne.

5 Likes

Nightborn really need more love :frowning: both males and females.
Males are all having Nicholas Cage faces, totally different compared to NPCs.
Females need narrow eyes, those looked amazing.

+1 for more options.

4 Likes

Actually i dont hate void elves at all. I like them as they are now since they still look different from blood elves. I like races to be different from eachother, but i have to admit night elves are getting really nice customizations which would look good on other races too.

I agree and disagree.
Lore was edited to make room for the high elf fans.
Its not like Void elves had the potential for it before.

But I want Nightborne to look as far from night elves as possible.

I hate factions sharing stuff.

7 Likes
  1. Our silver beards should be tied to our earrings, not our heritage chest piece!!

2. Narrow eyes, not round.

3. Mana in hair and fingertips; tattoos more prominent.

4. Felborne options for warlocks who learned tome of the fallen legion.

9 Likes

I can’t think of a PG reason to add that to the game.

well yeah I mean its fine if everything else has sliders.
Shame we will never get that.
I would love to play around with my height

Having a selection of new faces wouldn’t go unappreciated either. Maybe a face with eyes similar to the original model of nightbornes also?

Kinda insane how little customization they have. Especially hair. Elf hair has always been so iconic, there’s so many different variants/styles that could be made.

3 Likes

what u meen “shame we will never get that” it is conformed we get sliders.

no its not?
Its certainly not coming with shadowlands

they weren’t real sliders.
It was just something that looked like a slider to chose the presets.

Plus they have been removed now and swapped out with a different UI

From the Sub-races thread, in case you did not see it yet:

2 Likes

If it was that simple they would’ve done that. But, face rigging, proper class animations, modeling and armor compatibility are things NPC Nightborne don’t have, even though they look way better than the PC versions, they aren’t made for playable characters.

The easy way is to rework the Nightborne player character, rework, it needs an overhaul, just customizations aren’t fixing them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.