Nightborne Roleplay?

Greetings!

I am an experienced roleplayer stepping into the world of WoW roleplay for the first time. I would love to find a guild or a group for Nightborne related roleplay!

I have never posted on a Blizzard forum before. I hope this is the right place to ask!

8 Likes

There´s Highblood Myrmidons, who are blood elf/Nightborne guild of elven supremacist, going for the more classic Highborne elf roleplay, combining both races of the Horde representing that legacy.
Then there´s Eternal Sisterhood, who are purely Nightborne and are worshipping Elune and her original High Priestess, Haidene (hope I got the name right), but from what I´ve seen, they are transitioning towards more of a “bring back the grand old days when we were bullying everyone”.

4 Likes

The Highblood Myrmidons are your place to go if your nightborne wishes to serve Suramar, but if they believe in Elune and wish to champion her then join the Sisterhood.

1 Like

Hi there!

You are in the right place!

Should check these guilds:

Highblood Myrmidons

Duskwatch Outriders

1 Like

Definitely check out the Highblood Myrmidons and Eternal Sisterhood.

1 Like

Duskwatch Outriders hasn’t existed for a while. However if you’re after prime Nightborne RP you should consider AD’s only Shal’dorei guild.

7 Likes

The hit shaldorei guild Eternal Sisterhood. If you love Elunite fervour and Suramari rp, theres no better place than the Sisterhood!

2 Likes

Hello Altharael!

I was overwhelmed how fast people gave me replies! By the sound of it the Sisterhood seems like the best option for me. But there is one problem, i cannot find the guild from within the game. Where can i access this community?

3 Likes

Simply whisper one of us in game, you can either /w yours truely, Altharael, Estalar or Zhivraelle to get in touch!

5 Likes

I’d whole heartedly reccomend Eternal Sisterhood and the Myrmidons, I’ve interacted with them multiple times in RP, and have walked away with a smile on my face every time! (Maybe not so much IC, but that’s how she goes)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.