Nightborne: the fixes we need

I am still waiting for an answer Blizz :<

3 Likes

have someone here the beta ?
and know if there is some changes or still noting ?

Nothing at all, except the 2 earrings that were in the game files since the launch of the playable Nightborne

US is just as pissed about it, and it looks like itā€™s getting attention, to be fair, between EU and US Blizzard listens to the US faster, correct me if I am wrong, but I donā€™t think so :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Indeed, Iā€™m glad people are not quite about it!

Would you want the body shaking to go with that option?

2 Likes

Not going to let this thread disappear

2 Likes

Da Nightborne neva gonna give up! We neva die!

1 Like

Surama foreva! Shalā€™dorei neva die!

1 Like

The real problem with nightborne is that they dont look like the NPCsā€¦

1 Like

With the effort it takes to actually unlock this allied race (come on, even though the questline in Suramar is good it takes very long) the race itself just doesnā€™t look that great - I understand that allied races will probably be last to get new customisations but the race literally has 4 skin colours and all the faces look exactly the same. The hair colours also donā€™t differ that much either, the blonde shades I understand are all meant to have hues of pink and blue yet they donā€™t look different at all.

Not great - letā€™s get pitchforks!

i like nightbornes but they lack skins and hairs and eyes :frowning:

3 though

yes!

Sorry I didnā€™t realise - thatā€™s how much Iā€™ve actually played one since getting them unlocked lol.

That actually makes it even worse!!

2 Likes

still hopeful this isnā€™t on the bottom of the to do list ^^
give us NPCs eyes, please

4 Likes

Nightborne arenā€™t the only AR that feels lacking, hopefully they will take all these suggestions on board when they get round to them.

1 Like

But its the dearest one for me

2 Likes

:pleading_face:

1 Like

When I went to check on Void Elf underwear (donā€™t ask) on beta this morning it is shocking how they have one page of customisations and thatā€™s it. I presume itā€™s the same for NB. Itā€™s so little compared to everyone else.

Plus they need fixing!

3 Likes

Could you check the Nightborne face tattoos as well please ?
;3