N'lyeth, Sliver of N'Zoth & Bounty

Apologies if this has been asked already.

With the new toy to become a Servant of N’Zoth you need to become an Assassin first. This also makes you eligible to have a bounty placed on your head.

1. If you accept the quest and use the toy to become a servant, are you still eligible to become a bounty?

2. If so, and someone from your same faction kills you, are they able to loot the bounty?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes, even if you kill only your own faction. You also get credit for the opposite faction slayer quest when killing your own faction.

Not sure. I had a lot of people from both factions gather on me once I got the bounty though, so I’d assume it shows as if you had a bounty on your head to both. Probably also lootable by both.

1 Like

I tried it the other day, I instantly died. It has some Ordus health reduction when used so make sure your on 100%.

Though saying that, I believed I was at 100% when I used it. /shrug

it has a random chance to one shot you, nothing to do with those things.

Guess I was unlucky. Bastard N’zoth.

1 Like

yeah, when I went for it we kicked 3 players in the process of getting full group because they got one shot by it lol

I’m lucky cauterize is a thing, so no one-shots occured… I lost my cauterize, though. :frowning:

Yes you can become the bounty… just destroyed my solo attempt at 9/10 kills with sliver… srsly bounty feature has to be removed

2 Likes

The way people play in WM makes toys like this irrelevant for use for players who don’t instinctively decide to group up into large parties.

I tried ganking at the assault today and most players were grouped in average i’d say 3-4 people per group and with current class design everyone has a fail safe mechanic to drag the fight out long enough with utility for help to come.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.