No 100% uptime on mortal dance in 9.1

I wonder if it’s even worth choosing this talent anymore. From 100% uptime and 2 charges to 63% uptime, even less when you consider that blade dance is not a top priority spell. It’s probably going to end up 50% uptime in actual gameplay. I have no clue why people consider this a buff. And if you’re eye beam spec you barely even use blade dance, so this change locks us into choosing first blood if we use it, especially since chaos strike is going to have higher priority with the buff.

you should be running first blood in pvp. you don’t play eyebeam build. you play felblade/db. ideally you pick momo in situations too, bigger burst capability. problem solved, yw.

Thing is you don’t need MS in the first place

You don’t need it either.

1 Like

Blizzard has been thinking otherwise for more than 15 years… but surely a DH player POV is worth listening to.

You’d better enjoy your broken spec while you still can.

Actually I’ll wait a bit, never liked to play fotm spec

We need MS just like warrior and rogue need it.

Legion and BFA pvp DH domination would have a word with that.
Sub and fury don’t need MS either (same for feral).

The difference is that DH doesn’t have huge burst like warrior and rogue, that’s why we need MS in order to kill anything when heals are present.

You’re telling me DH has less burst than arms, I’m done.

Please, Qwake, consider your class. Are you trying to sell that Condemn (+Charge) is not broken and hits like a f* truck, consistently? DH burst is one 1,5min ability which has so many ways to be avoided. Greater Fade, Evasion, Parry, CC during the charge, Feign Death or freezing trap, Vortex… the list goes on and on. What is the counter play to 15k-20k condems?

Never said warrior wasn’t S tier. Counter to 15k condemn ? Truth, it doesn’t it that hard all the time and it pales in comparison of the 20k The Hunt. If you think arms is better than DH because it has better burst then idk.

Yeah, second crying post from this DH that I saw on the forum.

So he is crying about lack of burst coz he is playing Necro, so go figures.

Im not even going to try and reason with him anymore. He clearly has no clue what he is talking about or how to play the class.

Im no gladiator or expert. But I do know that if an unranked is crying on the forum, he is just most likely trolling, and if not, just has a very bad attitude and will never improve.

You’re comparing an almost spammable spell to a 1.5min CD?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.