No balanced pvp server?

Hello , after many years i wanted to comeback for some cata fun. I rolled on 3 most popular PvP realms and there is not one single person of the other faction? Whats going on ? Is it a bug? Cant imagine playing like this lol. Where can i play on, any tips?

THere allready enoght such posts, check ironforge.pro for population info. And its like that for a while.

Im returning player and im asking this question new now. How should i know this :rofl:. And what the hell ist ironforge.pro. Just tell me whats wrong with the Servers?

Nothing wrong with servers, people just dont want to play on balanced servers, they migrated to monofaction realms, where is theyr side got most of people.
Ironforge.pro its site where u can check faction balance on every realm.

You are joking arent you? Thats not world of warcraft/mmo. How do i get my sub money back now ?

No idea u can go to support i gues, or play SOD with forced balaance realms.

Na ty, im here for cata and thats an awful situation for a living world in an mmo lol

1 Like

No idea why some people care that much about ganking, and thats literaly all u lose with current balance situation.

1 Like

Who is talking about ganking? Are you reading my posts? Do you know what world of Warcraft is all about? Alliance horde ? Idc about ganking :rofl: the world is dead, simple as that

1 Like

Bgs/arenas there,world is dead anyway. Not many people even lvling outside of capitals,so u wont meet that much people in openworld anyway.

Wow, that argument realy makes me play it! Not… Its not world of warcraft if a keypart of this game is missing. Anyway thx, now i know

People have decided a while ago they want no world PVP. So all the servers on EU are mono faction now

I might suggest you Flamegor PvP with near healthy 38A:62H ratio, however I belive you can’t speak Russian :thinking:

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/refunds

You really have a fever. Create a character on a server where there are more opposing factions. Let there be a ratio of 5 to 95, but you will have world pvp.

Bet your fever is higher then mine. What a dumb advice " Just play lower faction mmmmkay", i cant raid, cant do arena, citys are dead, i am no loner. Im talking about balanced faction. Next time use your brain before you give such a high IQ advice

You can do Arenas even with people from different realms, use grp finder.
In general, it’s clear that you don’t want wpvp, cz for that even twink is enoght.

What on earth do you not understand on my words, i am no loner, get it ? Im done with cata thx for help

Ironforge is scummy rusian website

Situation is like that cause people dont want pvp so they created this kind of monofaction pvp servers

???

It literally just aggregates data from warcraft logs that people upload on wcl website.

And what is a “rusian” anyway?