No beta keys for the deserving

Been playing wow since 2007 , over the last year or so ive been logging in every single day and playing the game, i play multiple classes and spend almost 50% of my time daily on this game. I ask for recognition only , a beta key so i can reflect my ideas about this game. Im sick of staying on the sidelines with no opinion on what id like changed or fixed or even a chance to try the game on beta. Please give this dude a beta key <<<<<< i deserved it

Beta keys are not “deserved”. You do not “earn” them. There’s not a list of requirements you need to complete. Blizzard chooses participants as they see fit. It’s been like that since the very beginning.

If anything, begging for one should make you immediately ineligible.

3 Likes

Deserve and fit are kinda the same in my context. If im willing and capable of playing long hours at descent performance to test and report for testing what does that make me ? deserving or fit to test ? same context.

But deserving and fit are not the same. You may be fit for beta testing, but that still doesn’t make you deserve it.

1 Like

I think i asked for some recognition aswell i didnt beg for key if i wanted to beg i can go on streams and beg for one , i just feel the need to participate in testing instead of play with my dingalongs and complain after release about stuff. and no the list isnt for people that are fit i dont think you know how these keys are given out. Subs on streams get them and do nothing good with it while i can actually do something.

Some streamers get it because they can get information to a whole lot of people. That’s very useful as well. Some CE raiders got it too, for raid testing. A lot of random people did, too.

Some deserve it, some don’t. It’s not something you earn. It’s not something given to you as a token of recognition. I’m sure there are thousands of people much more deserving than you. People who played the game just as long, people who’s actual job is testing software. Even games.

You do not “deserve” beta access. It doesn’t work like that, never did, never will.

Says who ? you ? Are you god ? or Ceo ? i dont even know you so your opinion doesnt matter its irrelevant here. my opinion on the other hand does becuase ive been playing everyday non stop. i always help people unconditionally ingame. I actually havnt worked for 4 years been playing wow so yeh brother/sister you know nothing keep ur nose out of it apprently you think forums is twitter. your opinion on 1 individual getting beta key isnt important say something positive or stop cocblocking this guy << im deppresed enough as it is.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.