No Burgeoning Battlefield Furor today?

So today i was expecting to loot my last 5 Burgeoning Battlefield Furor from the weekly pvp chest. I made sure i had 1.6k rating last week in 2s and had looted 5 for each previous week. But today when i opened my chest i found none.
Is this a misstake or intended because of a new pvp season starting?

1 Like

Exactly same story. I just want it for pve since for some reason it is one of the best essences for pve. So even i have no interest in arenas i worked hard to get 1600 in 3v3 and loot last 5 i need this week. They said this week chest will be still season 3 rewards so i assumed i will also get Burgeoning Battlefield Furors. Really sad they are forcing me to do arenas to get best pve essence and make it so hard. Now i have to start from 0 again? I think it is too much for me

I received Battlefield Furors on my main today but i did not receive the r2 essence on my alt. So i assume this inconsistency is due to some form of bug.

There is also topic about it on us forums :https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/did-not-receive-burgeoning-battlefield-furor-from-weekly-pvp-chest/420115/10
And last reply is: “As an update, I put in a ticket. The GM said that because the season closed on the 14th, we did not earn any furors (even though we got a conquest reward chest). This can’t be right, but he claimed this is intended.”
So why we earned chest loot and azerite but not furors:? I thought idea here is to make getting essences easier not harder. If i wasted my time last week for no good reason and i have to do it again i will be really angry:(

Same issue for me. I grinded arena on 4 characters to progress my strife essence. Got no Burgeoning Battlefield Furor. I did get Conflict and Strife Rank 1 drop on one of my characters, he should also have received rank 2 in the same chest, but did only get rank 1. This kinda sucks as I was about to finally finish the progress on at least one of my characters…

Hey folks,

We’ve covered this in our Breaking News: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/20943363

Alright just read the breaking news and that seams to be… mildy devestating. Does this mean that i have to regrind all my rating up to 1600 again?

This is really sad. You make pvp essence top choice for pve force us to play arenas and now this .No other essence works like this and reset your progress Also you stated we will still get season3 chest this week . There is loot , azerite power inside why not Burgeoning Battlefield Furor It doesn’t make any sense. I wasted so much time to get 1600 . Why there was no info about it? They made some essences easier to get this patch but for this one they decided to punish us and just refuse to give what we earned. There was no way to know we wont get it.I was even trying to google it last week but found nothing. Then i saw info we still get season 3 chest this week. I was able to still get ranking ,there was info ingame and outsie game i will get chest , so no reason to expect this:(

This happened to me too and I just want to let Blizzard know how much I hate the essence system, I farmed Conflict and strife 4 times already and I hate it, my character will not have it for the raid and I think it is really sad because the essences themselves are cool.

Im pretty much in the same situation, i got atm 13/15 furor’s to get R3 and i had everything planed soo i would get the last 2 (i would get 3 cause 1.5 rating but w/e) on HC week.

I also looked up if anyone stated anything about it not dropping from the chest with no info found in the end. The chest was supposed to drop “S3” loot, well, my S3 rating is 1.5k, not 0, makes no sense i wouldnt get the last ones i need for R3.

I made a ticket and i got this same answer, that we wouldnt get furor’s or to check mail (wich had nothing obviously), its just a shame that none of this was mentioned anywhere and now we have to grind pvp rating to play PVE content at a competitive level.

Can Blizz explain why some people are getting and others arent?

Can you confirm this that some people has received it? Would be nice to stick that is some GMs face so they can bring that along and maybe change this awful decision.