No character transfer for classic?!

Hi!

When will we be able to do character transfers on WoW Classic? As the server I rolled on is one of the most populated ones (Gehennas), it just isn’t playable. The queue times are 5-6 hours at least if you log in later than 11 am. I and my friends moved to Gehennas because you stated that the first server where we reserved our names after puchasing game time ahead of actually being able to play, would be so over populated.

We have now chosen to move and create characters on a THIRD server (which is already full) and since I’ve managed to get a char up to lvl 18 and do my profession quite good as well on Gehennas, I would like to have that char moved to the new server. So:

TLDR; When will character transfer be available for WoW Classic?!

2 Likes

Character Transfer Classic

Thnx for that link. Although I’m kinda disappointed with Blizzard’s position here. If you have to wait until people reach higher levels, I assume we’re talking at least a couple of months (for the general population to have leveled up anyway). I wanted to move now to play with my friends :frowning:

This is so bad. why they just dont give free transfers for the first week or so and give us more realms? so we can spread and actually enjoy the game. I had 18k queues on my name reserved realm, left it to basically be able to play and now the new realm that was low pop and is already full I still have 2h queues… is this a joke? because it seems at this point. I dont care about their plans or whatever I want to play the game. its frustrating that you come back from work run the game and boom 2h queues minimum.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.