No cloak upgrade after horrific vision

So i did all activities in uldum and went into horrific vision to upgrade my cloak. Because its a new stuff Stormwind i wanted to make it extra safe to prevent accidentally fail and went strait into Alleria, but after killing her there was no q item in chest…

Now im two upgrades behind…

You needed 1 extra boss (no last boss kill is required by the way) for R6 and need 2 extra areas for 7. If you not comfy for 2 - you can do 2 runs for extra boss kill-item.

To level your cloak rank 5-6 you need to clear one corrupted zone. Articles below outline whats needed at each level.

ehh thanks for info, i always rush too fast into new content… my bad

It happens, especially with new content. On the + side there is a catch up mechanic (you can level up as many times as you can get the currency for up to the current rank cap) and you can get 3x vessel things in a week if you clear everything available a day.

Do not worry, most of us have done the mistakes in one way or another. I today run into high sanity area in SW all together and then bugged the gates, and then dashed back to proper area, but no longer had time for 2 bosses.

… all i should have done was to look at map BEFORE.

See, rushing is fault many of us have.

Haven’t seen the quest to get rank 7 yet, but certainly in the quest to get rank 6 there was nothing clear in the quest text that said you need to do a bonus objective. I really wish that the quest (both the full length version and the shortened one on the tracker) were more clear and specific. I only knew that you had to do bonus areas from reading these forums. That shouldn’t be the case. And I’m a native English speaker, so I can’t even imagine how unclear the game instructions are for non-native speakers.

Now Daily give 250 instead of 50 so easy~

That from the daily quests?

Now I actually have to do them fml

horrific vision design - make your character jump all over the place with stuff and stun locks during something that has a timer.

that’s it, that’s the whole design. It’s dreadful… the whole thing is dreadful, repetitive rubbish. i read the sparks of unwavering strength description and just shook my head. reaaallly that’s the best you could do, wow golly blizz only 45 of them along with the other dozen pointless things that drop

bring back MoP scenarios.

I generally am ok with how quests are written. Sometimes I must read twice or more and I get them. But that R6 (and 7 one now to think) I 1st got hint from forums here mid another topic, and then went to confirm in wowhead.

if you are already using time-gated - limited attempt zone for quests, then the directions and requirements have to be more than crystal clear. Yes, native speakers or better at English may have no problems, but I am not as good as many other players.

As said, most cases quest texts are fine - the rp text and the short ones, but cloak ones managed to confuse me more than my tax form did.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.