No fix for wm shard balance

Horde turns it on for free 10%, succes!

I turn it on for occassional WPvP, fail. Only imbalanced shards and Mechagon rares are near impossible without a raid group on Alliance. Battle for Nazjatar is either free win, get owned by free win raid or enjoy the endless input lag (2 raids or more people all fighting at the same time)!

There is nothing to overcome when the alliance is outnumbered by a huge margin.

If alliance groups up in one shard (sets up their own raid/party etc) the ammiunt of alliance in other shards drops and horde dominates em even harder

There is a 4 option to fix balance.

Make thierd faction with WM only, u cant turn it off.
Make some story that traitorfang and bane wants only honor instead of win, the player shall pick their faction in some quest without knowing it.
U shall be able to gank ALL the citys :star_struck:
No migg allowed, no allys allowed.

1 Like

It is kinda funny to quest/farm in Nazjatar without seeing a single horde for days…and then pvpevent appears…

This is how it goes:
Pvpevent starts…
Ppl goes to the nearest flag, only to see it occupied by 15-20 hordes…

So when hordes win, they go to mezd and nuke the crrap out of it…

And they camp crate and farm rares til it, at some point, ends…

Just plain retrded how this is
And no, the “you can make your own raid” doesnt work because by the time you have organized it, its all over…

It can work, but depends on starting raid immediately, already having some members in a group helps faster raid formation, kick raid members that are in base or are stationary not at a flag, team co-op if lucky, early success helps retain raid members, raid leader needs to focus on leading, opponent numbers and their co-op level.

You can’t win em all.

I was too slow getting raid started yesterday, and didn’t have a pre-existing group. We lost, opponents did much better job. The biggest prob was lack of co-op. Players don’t seem to realize that if they are not standing at a flag, right at it, then they cause the battle to be lost. Outnumbered at flag? Go to another if not enough allies in area, but co-op needed. No co-op = lose. But that’s lfg, that’s random players already in shard. Clueless hehe, to be expected.

I’d say 75% of our not full raid were spread in zone doing nothing, large number at base doing who knows what. But those same players prob complain lol. I should have kicked them! But was splitting my time with flag defence. Bad leader!

Leader needs to focus on map, lfg inv list, stationary not at flag raid member kicking, prodding members to move and report incs, etc.

If you want to win consistently, start a naz battle community. That would require effort, but it’s a fact that with random players it’s down to luck if they co-op. A community could be 100% co-op. Depends how much you want to win, versus the effort.

Kinda like random bgs versus rated bgs. With randoms, you can expect sometimes a good co-op team, other times no co-op. Organized rated bg, co-op all the time. In a bg, you go to the optimum flag, cap, and defend it. In randoms, that often doesn’t happen. With co-op, you can win. Same applies in naz battle.

Unrealistic to expect co-op in naz battle. If it happens, you got lucky. Same as random bgs. But with a community, 100% co-op… or kick em out.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.