No game time even though I paid for it

Hi,

I paid for gametime on my WoW account then I cancelled it because I don’t like keeping an active subscription.
I now have no gametime on my account despite paying for it ( I see it has been removed from my bank account)

Any Idea why?
The only reason I can think is there is an option when you cancel your subscription to request a refund and I might have clicked that by mistake. Yet, I have recieved no refund. Or even a email confirming that I subscribed or that I cancelled my subscription.

I’m only typing on the forum as I can not use the support to create a ticket.
Hopefully, some one can help because in my payment history it is not showing as I made a payment this month even though I did.

So why don’t you buy game time instead of a subscription and then cancelling the subscription?

The transaction was probably declined by your bank as the new banking laws mean that most banks don’t like recurrent subscriptions being attached to debit accounts. If this is the case, then the bank will return your money to your account in between 3 and 28 days.

But keep in mind, transactions can take 24hrs to complete, so only start worrying after the 24hr period.

I did use to buy 60 day game cards from GAME.
This is just quicker.
Maybe there is an option somewhere to buy game time without a subscription but just the way I have always done it.

I didn’t mean game time cards. You can buy game time directly from the online store. Obviously you just stopped scrolling when you saw “Subscription” :stuck_out_tongue:

Admittedly they DID hide it right at the bottom of the store, because they would rather people buy subscriptions then forget to cancel them, giving them free money.

Trovlak with the link!

Game Time from the Shop is a digital version of the old Game Time cards you’d have got from computer game stores before.

As for the subscription you mentioned :

What I assume happened here was you setup the subscription, which would trigger your bank or payment provider to place a reserve on those funds, just like any other online order would.
As you then cancelled the subscription again right away no payment was actually made and no time was added.

It could also have been a failed payment, the reserve and payment would be two separate things:

Any reserved funds would be released back to you by your bank, usually within a day or so, it can depend, so if you do have any questions please do contact them.

I did have access to the game though. I was playing it for about 20 minutes. Before I logged out.

According to my bank it went out on Monday the 19th and I have not been reimbursed.