No Havoc Changes

9.2.5 will see no Changes for our Havoc 4p Set Bonus. Really??? Or did they forget us.

2 Likes

No changes at all, so we’re still shoehorned into Venthyr as well

Praying week by week to get the changes but doesn’t look like we will get any.

Wish the 4 set could be more like the old artifact trait instead. Dont dare to hope for anything new or improved for Havoc.

Unleashed Demons (3 Ranks) - Reduces cooldown of Metamorphosis by 60 seconds.

It will still be super bad on some fights depending on length and then the only buff you get is the 6 seconds extra Meeta. But with a fixed cd reduction we would atleast be able to plan when to use meeta little easier. Right now if blizzard is lazy they might aswell give us a similar buff on our 4-p set bonus like how it was in early SL when we had the 3-5% extra overall damage buffs. A flat bonus wouldnt be dependant on fight length at least.

I dont know the other class sets so well but can not imagine they got 4 set bonuses nearly as useless as Havoc 4 tier bonus is right now.

I so hate the Venthyr playstyle right now. It sucks in a raid when you move away from a boss to not take any extra damage at the risk of loosing the Sinful brand dot. Feels like im getting punished for trying to avoid taking any extra damage and work together with my raid team. Maybe its more a issue of getting better at ignoring any order given in a raid that would mean i have to stop dps for a mechanic raid needs to do together if i can survive continuing to chaos strike away.

I am not a pro in any way so if a fight gets stressy a single misstake of using sinful brand and not being able to make it have longer duration with Eye Beam will punish me with 30% less damage for the next 30 seconds until i can use it again. It just feels like this way to big punishment for a single misstake.

Playing DH used to be the fast moving mobile player with lots of movement speed that could quickly change position to help out where it is needed if raid is spread out. Right now we are more or less forced to stand as still as possible and have no other prority in our rotation then to make sure Sinful brand dot never falls of.

I dont care if we are top dps but seeing over and over other classes skyrocket past us with many times over 20 ilvl lower gear shouldnt be possible. The difference from the best performing dps class to the lowest ones are to big right now. Maybe it will change some in season 4 when we get even higher item levels but i doubt it.

A few weeks back i did a M+ with some friends and cant remember the exact numbers but when last boss was killed the warlock in my group thought i should be able to push 16-17K dps with my gear. He was chocked and didnt believe me when i told him that he is asking me to do around 2K more dps then the best Havoc in the world in this dungeon. The whole group just right away told me that if i ever wanted to change class they would try to help me gear up fast. is that what it has come to as Havoc player now days? Stop being stubborn wanting to play the class since we love it and just re roll.

5%

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.