No hope for me in this game

I have my own groups so thats most certainly not the issue.

I want to pvp whenever i feel like it. Not whenever the team scheduled it…or after sitting in LFG for 1-2 hours.

That’s simply a question of supply and demand. As a healer you can open lfg, literally pick who you wanna play with and start queueing within 2 minutes of logging in.

There’s just far too many dps compared to healers and no creating own groups, reworking lfg, implementing soloqueue or anything like that will fix this.

What if i wanted to do RBGs? Or wanted to play DPS? Or wanted to play my undergeared alts?

And sometimes i dont want to socialize with random ppl. Sometimes i just want to do some quality pvp. With whatever character i want to play and playing whatever role i pick without having to rely on others.

• Without having to go inspector gadget on their a*s to see if ppl are boosted or not.
  • Without having to deal with ppl having to deal with personal stuff midway through a session.
  • Without having to deal with ppl quitting after 2-3 games “since they reached their weekly cap”.
  • Without ppl flaming me since I didn’t invite them to my LFG group.
  • Without having to deal with boost teams or finding out that someone got boosted 1-2 games into a session.
  • Without having to do Thorgast or some other random PvE chore i dont want to do but still need to do since reset is the next day and i need it for legendary xyz.

There is too much added random crap i didnt ask for. I just want to pvp vs ok enough + like-minded players. Too much to ask for in wow i guess?

If the core of game was amazing it wouldve been easier to swallow. But it isnt. The spec tree is very monotone and 1 dimensional. Everyone plays similarly. All copy pasted patterns with next to no room for innovative plays. Melees often have more gapclosers than ranged has gap creators leading to a situation where for more than half of the game ppl are just standing next to each other bashing eachothers head in.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.