No live customer chat

I don’t expect it to be sorted here, but I wanted to write in a forum where it might be read, that I think it is disgraceful that there is no live customer service chat, and Blizzard’s paying customers are made to wait ages to have their problems looked at. I paid my money to get my game time, but because of their stupid system I can’t play. Blizzard does not care one iota, not a bit, not at all! I’m supposed to just sit on my hands until a Blizzard representative finally gets around to me.

Again, absolutely disgraceful and shameful!

It’s ironic but complaints are made through tickets.

Yes, that’s my point. Having to wait god knows how long for problems to be solved is ludicrous. I want to speak to a real person and have my issue resolved NOW!

Well, they used to have a helpline but people were ringing it for silly reasons and from what I read 75% of the calls were things they cannot help with, most of the rest of the call was “YOU can do it” then the CS saying “no I can’t” over and over again.

Your query will not jump the queue in any way, you could put it here to see if anyone can give you a solution that doesn’t involve the GMs.

I have never been fond of the “Karen” attitude.

1 Like

And what do you mean by that? What are you insinuating?

Which part of my post is confusing you?

1 Like

Nothing is confusing me, princess. I’m simply asking for clarification. Why did you feel the need to add that you’re not fond of the “Karen” attitude? I’ll ask again, what are you insinuating?

Reread your second post’s last sentence and you will see what I mean.

The clarification is that they will answer your ticket when it reaches the top of the queue and not before, you are not the only person with an open ticket.

1 Like

There is a live chat, but its only available for certain types of queries. It’s not available for bug reports, feature requests, ban appeals (and the demands for evidence), information, complaints or whining.

If when filling out the ticket, the system detects that its an issue that could be resolved via live chat, it will pop up and offer you a live chat session.

3 Likes