No longer possible to see players slotted pets through website

I don’t really understand why but when viewing players profiles you can no longer see their slotted pets. Seems like the most irrelevant change that could have been made. I don’t see what matter there is in knowing what pets each other has equipped? Are people getting greifed because of the teams they are using? I’ve faced player with pets named abbreviations of swear words and cancer etc where is the logic in fixing these things?

Wow. I didn’t notice that before.

Of course, I don’t look at people’s pets on the armoury any more, since the armoury’s pet collection page has been, in separate respects:

a) Useless
b) User-hostile
c) Wrong and
d) Incomplete

in four elegantly distinct classes of problem since it was last changed.

I have no suggestion for a reason they might have removed the slotted pets.

1 Like

I can only presume its to enhance player anonymity as the armoury has been used to identify specific teams and individuals.
I would actually like to see who I was playing it’s odd that Activision-Blizzard want to keep it anonymous. I feel it only pushes people to uses the most toxic teams.
Hopefully we can get some light on the reason for the change providing there’s still the staff to answer it after the lay-offs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.