No m+ for DKs this week it seems

Could you please have a look into death knights toolkit from m+ perspective?
Just this week is crazy:

• blood gets one shoted anytime new affix mobs get a cast off, there is nothing to help CC them in DK toolkit,
  • frost is just the worst designed spec in game, 12 secs dmg windows where you need 2 global at start awlays just to cleave, single target is a joke - if you get any mechanics to run away (and most bosses have those) your dmg is just aweful. terrible design, stacking 50 multipliers to do dmg for 10 seconds
  • unholy is probably best to play right now - but doesnt matter much, no one wants DK in groups as they bring nothing (CR ? pally tank or ret have that already)

I mean sure u can play with friends who love you for who you are and can cope with you playing terrible, useless spec - but if you pug - then no way.

2 Likes

the whole class need a rework

• AMZ should absorb 40% magic dmg in 5man contents ( like priest atonement or shaman healing totem which work 100% more in group contents ) 20% is maybe good for raid but its barely do anything for 5man contents
  • a raid group buff like mastery or haste
  • remove deathgrip gcd
    and we need some new stuffs to help the group atm when i see a dk in the LFG while doing keys i see literly no reason to bring it really even hunters which are so useless bring a bl and trap which is usefull in affixes like this all we have is cr which blizzard gave it to paladins also so now most of the class have this ability which is actully fair something like cr shouldnt lock behind a class i can sugest giving dk a bl might be a little help it can make it usefull in some comps like literly atm Dk is the worst class in the game rn
    and before someone come here and say dk have grips its actully nothing special if any tank know how to kite a little or people know how to kick most of the time grip is just useless and most useless when it has gcd on it.
1 Like

The crappy thing is that everyone knows it too, even with 437 ilvl 8/10 times I get declined for 11 keys as dps for wyrm crest farming.

Not that it matters much, apparently mage couldn’t be bad to play for a patch so I guess we’re reworking that instead. Cringe.

I raid as UH but I tank keys, otherwise I spend more time waiting than playing. I think it isn’t only a class problem, thre will be 10 times more DPS applying to a key than the 3 you need.

1 Like

This guy gets the ‘I don’t get invited’ problem at its core :dracthyr_nod: There is always a better option than what yourself are bringing.

You are 437, well, most people bring 440 people at this point.

Ilvl things will die out in another week or two, then alts will fight with you. So it is either avg 2.5k main Joe, or 3.2k Steve. We all know Steve gets the invite over poor ol’ Joe.

If you are Joe, you ain’t getting picked, sorry Joe.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.