No Mythic + ratings for M0's

Bit out of order TBH

People don’t want timers in m0. No timers = no ratings.

2 Likes

Mythic +0 is just a regular Mythic difficulty above Heroic… :expressionless:

4 Likes

Wut? How is it out of order?
It’s not M+ as there is no timer, so no score.

2 Likes

M0 isn’t m+ so no m+ rating. Don’t see the issue tbh. There’s catering to casuals and then catering to lazy

why would there be any if there is no timer ?

Thinking this is bait myself

1 Like

You only get M+ score in M+. Quite obvious.

Honestly I thought I read somewhere that we weren’t getting timers until m10 this season…guess I read wrong as we just have them as normal?

We don’t get timers up to old +10 since M0 is now scaled up to that difficulty. And M0 never had affixes and timers.

It was really really bad explanation from Bliz side and lot of people were confused. I can’t count how much time I needed to argue with people to tell them “No, there will be no M+ without a timer, you’ve read it wrong”. What in reality they meant from the very beginning:

1. Remove keys from +2 to +10
  2. Rename left keys from +11 and above to +2 and above (because no reason to have +11 right away, number should start from 2 obviously)
  3. Scale up Heroic and Mythic (M0) to fill up removed key levels.

Pretty much what they showed on the picture:

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/qp/QPD55AFMNRCG1709861481034.png
1 Like

I’m confused why you need a rating for M0

The score is directly to do with timing.

Because M0 is scaled now on M+10, so people want to see experience for M0.

1 Like

The whole point was to give the more casual player base access to Mythic wihtout a timer.

I know but M+10 isn’t casual.

1 Like

No, thats why its now called M0 and with no timer or rating :slight_smile:
You haven’t done a “+10” when completing a M0.

In difficulty you have done a +10. M0 is now scaled to that difficulty level.

Yes - but you saying “M+10 isn’t casual” is true, but M0 is not a +10. Its the equivalent in terms of challenge of the previous +10, but it is intended to be for “casuals”.

It only feels “tough” for key pushers at the beginning, in a few weeks when people are outgearing it, an M0 will feel casual

1 Like

Do you mind i find this very contradicting? Putting a casual label on something with a non casual difficulty does not make it casual. “yes the challenge isn’t casual, but we called it M0 and that should be casual content”.

How can M0 have a score when it has no timer? Lol

Isn’t casual content completely subjective to the person?