No pet icons

On my main toon I’m getting no pet icons on the mini map, either for individual pets to battle or battle masters. Then again I’m not getting icons for mining or herbalism either.
Seems that something is really amiss with these icons. How do I get the icons back?

Yeah, the devs TOTALLY screwed up the minimap options in the UI revamp. I mean, who did they get to work on that??

I suspect that the recent minimap changes are what is messing you up.

I don’t know how to control what’s shown on the minimap any more in the game. (What were the devs thinking? sigh)

I downloaded this addon

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/minimap-tracker-options

and now if I go to Menu → Oprions → Addons tab I can get Minimap Tracker Options and turn on “Track Pets”.

Try that, and see if it works for you.

The pet battle community is the most friendly and helpful in the game, and there is a vast amount of resources and people available to help, so if you have any more comments, or general questions, PLEASE post again! We always welcome new battlers and collectors.

There is a VERY small icon left of the text of your location (above your minimap). If you click that you can choose to show pets, herbs, ores, etc on your map again.

Happy pet hunting!

1 Like

Oh my God, there is. And it works! Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.