Nothing has pockets on the dragon isles. Is this intentional?
I only found a single (rare) mob (a nightelf primalist) who had pockets. Nothing else has.
I hope this is eithe a bug or an oversight.
Nothing has pockets on the dragon isles. Is this intentional?
I only found a single (rare) mob (a nightelf primalist) who had pockets. Nothing else has.
I hope this is eithe a bug or an oversight.
I noticed this too. Was only able to pickpocket those ugly Dajaradjinn or whatever they are called, the green giants in the first zone.
I guess pockets haven’t been invented on the dragon isles yet
was looking forward to some fun appearance changes
Aye same. I finally found some centaur with pockets during the main quest.
But it’s a real shame that so few mobs seem to have pockets.
How did we get from WoD/Legion pickpocketing quests to nothing, Blizzard!?
Don’t worry, this would be the main feature of the next expansion, World of Pickpocketingcraft, where you will be able to pickpocket every object in the game (f.ex. rocks).
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.