No punishment M+s

why the hell is there no punishment for leaving the M+ before the key holder leaves ?.
im getting sick of people leaving a M+ key after wiping 1s. they dont get punished for it but i lose my key level. how is that fair ?

Yea just read any of the other twenty thousand threads on it instead of creating an unoriginal rant thats been answered.

1 Like

How is it fair that ppl should be forced to stay in a key when
the fact that is that 90% of the playerbase dont even know mechanics of either trash, boss, route, skips, cc etc.

Why would ppl have to be forced to stay in a run when you can just right from start see that the run will be an hour long with nothing but repair bills and IF your lucky you get an item that you probably dont want.

1 Like

not rent treu problem here is better theny leave punist for it theny just go afk or just going sit there

and how is it fair to waste someones key ?

both not fair but waste guy after score why sould he stay tell me why ? waste time key going to be daplate anyway i get it if key close to end boss u know u not going compleet it but if group wipe frist boss u might as well just leave

Last time i had key +10 for Shrine with all pretty bad affixes so i made a title “Just want to complete dungeon, no pushing, no bad attitude, no leaving”

We wiped on first boss because someone accidentally pulled pack of mobs.
Boom, tank left. I told in /p chat before we arrived at meeting stone that plenty wipes are expected, but we will do it at least. Everyone was ok with that, but tank left anyway. No punishment, key depleted. GG HF.

leave not fine but i agree thet if u wipe u after score u sould not join group just want compleet it but ting is there no reward for staying bad group why sould be reward for our time waste bad groups

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.