No Rated Arena Rewards

Problem description:
Not gaining any honour or conquest when completing rated 2v2 arena matches. Rating still changes every match. This does not change if we remove add-ons, we are not at the cap.

Myself and my friend have been having this problem for a few days now. When we play unrated games, we gain honour and conquest fine but rated matches do not work. This is a huge problem for us as it’s what we enjoy doing, and last week it made us miss out on the vault reward and quest, this week we are missing out on the PvP quest.

We have each submitted support tickets and have essentially been told there is nothing that can be done as we have no proof of the missing rewards. Our ticket handlers told us to post on the forums to document the issue. We have submitted bug reports also however it is disheartening to see others have reported this weeks ago and had no response.

It was also reported there was a workaround if you removed the other person from your friends list and used a pre-made group it would work. This was NOT the case for us and as a result we are stuck unable to do what we want to do in this game.

Same issue (not conquest/honor capped).

Also tried removing friend and using a premade group. it worked for 1 then didn’t work again, even starting it all again.

We do have proof as we uploaded screenshots showing no reward. You could try that also.

Any luck yet?

My realm was ragnaros and my friends realm is sylvanas? what about yours? perhaps we can figure out a trend that is causing the bug.

Same happening on Magtheridon so cannot be just a server issue.

2v2 not always receiving a reward, sometimes on and off, sometimes a string of no rewards even after ungrouping and relogging.

One character was its first time in rated and received the achieve, so the game acknowledged the win but still did not give the daily reward. Very frustrating and off putting. We have also submitted tickets in the past with no joy.

Yes this is also happening in game for me. Very annoying as we have submitted tickets before and no known issues (but missing conquest on wins) were reported back to us. In game shop never seems to bug out, funny that :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If the devs cant find the cause maybe they can put something in place to at least provide a solution.

You have systems that can return items you have mistakenly deleted/scrapped, and heaven forbid you didnt loot that grey item that finds its way into your mailbox. Cant something like that be implemented?

You reached conquest/honor cap,there’s no other explanation.

You are the first person ever to report that kind of bug,because that literally never happened.

Honor/conquest cap was not reached on any of the characters at the time of experiencing the problem, as said before one of the characters had just started rated and on getting the achieve for the first win, didnt get the daily reward.
Secondly there is more than one person reporting this bug.
So your experience of ‘it never happened’ is moot.

Happened again on the 3rd and again yesterday, first arena won, no rewards apart from rating going up (screenshot taken), second arena played - get the daily reward, honor and conquest. Cap of honor or conquest not a factor. wtf is going on with this.

Hello !

I saw on the french forum that there were other players who did encounter the same issue.
It turned out that you do not gain honor nor conquest under 500 rating.
Maybe it was the case for you, too? ^^
They actually had a hard time to figure that out, because the ppl from Blizzard didn’t know this rule either.
So maybe this can help you ?
If not, I hope this problem will be fixed for you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.