No response to keyboard input

On a Mac…got Dragonflight installed, but there is no response when I try to enter any keyboard commands (e.g., Escape, or / or Enter, or anything to open the talents menu) - can’t even open my bags unless I click on the relevant icons; I can’t fly, as the game doesn’t recognise the space bar.

Additionally, although the keybinding section shows ‘Run’ set to Mouse 4 button , and the mouse’s settings are for the side button to make the char run, there is no response (it’s a Logitech G604 mouse)

I grow more disenchanted by the moment - for the first time, I’m considering junking my subscription to this game, it’s such a disappointing start.

Unplayable now - ty Blizz

having the same problem on pc with my logitec pro keyboard

Hey,

I was having this same issue too, looks like it’s potentially an out of date addon causing it. What I did was disable all out of date addons, take a note of which ones they are. Reload UI and then see if they keyboard input works again (It did for me). I then went through and re-enabled each of the out of date ones 1 by 1 to rule out which was causing it.

Might be worth giving this a try and seeing if it works for you - I was struggling to find a solution too and decided to give this a try.

TY Neptu that’s solved the keyboard problem (now I just have to work out which addon is causing the problem)

Sadly, still have the mouse problem, but hey-ho, that’s Blizz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.