No reward from Nazjatar PvP event

Hey ya’ll!

I did the Nazjatar PvP event today at 18:00 realm time, but didn’t receive any loot whatsoever. I killed plenty of Alliance players and elite npc’s, and I even got the debuff which indicated that I was going to be rewarded afterwards. But alas, as the event ended, I didn’t receive anything. Nothing. Nada. I even had to doublecheck the chat, scrolling up if it just didn’t pop up the items, but no. Nothing. I did the WQ earlier this week, maybe a day or two ago or so, so I wasn’t expecting to see that, as it’s weekly. But I thought I was still supposed to get loot from winning the event anyway?

Is this suppose to happen?

Exactly same here. @18:00 today.

if u did 1 and join another one, u wont get a reward, its an hour cd

My last win was 3h ago and I didn’t have the debuff. Still didn’t get the reward.

No, I did my first battle in thursday, got the rewards normally. Then the next one I did was yesterday, got nothing for winning. I didn’t have the 1-hour cd debuff (obviously).

Push,the same here, I won yesterday 18.00 and 21.00 battles and got nothing,although i killed plenty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.