No TBC = No Subscription

The player community needs to draw the line here and now while the line may still be drawn. Do you want to lose all your max level characters and their gear on a regular basis?

This is “Classic” content definition by Blizzard Activision Microsoft. This Ted Bundy of the game development industry is choosing to not give players any chance to escape their plans where players will be stripped of all gear, bent over and savagely taken advantage of… again… and again… and again.

Are you going to just take it, Dear Subsriber?

5 Likes

Yes.
Yes I am :slight_smile:

Berny is beyondoutraged about actisoft doing this.

1 Like

in the next topic they write about bg which you need to wait for hours. no online, no demand = no tbc

500 people online, this is a dead server. Blizzard is not a charitable organization. beyondo collect 4000+ players and only then return to the discussion of restarting tbc

Microsoft was doing this for decades.

If by “the next topic” you mean this one: BG's in SoM it’s about SoM, not TBCC :wink:

I am happy to have been able to play through TBC, and I can’t expect it to last forever. I am hyped to move on into WOTLK… And Blizzard has said that TBC will most likely return when there is enough interest. I rather play TBC again at some point, but not now. And Blizzard have the data, most players wants to progress their character rather than parking it on a TBC forever server.

2 Likes

If we could have both, like the last time around, it would be the best. It would not hurt you any that the few palyers wanting TBCC Era servers got this instead of quitting or only reluctantly playing Wrath.

EDIT: And yes, I’m going to take it - which means that I’ll keep paying my sub in order to play Classic Era as I have done mostly so far, and fully expect to keep on doing Wrath Classic or not.

2 Likes

We won’t, Blizzard said that the majority moved on from classic to TBC. Leaving most of the classic server abandoned. I understand that this would be the best, but sometimes we just have to accept that we cant have it all. At least Blizzard have said that TBC will make a return in the future if there is demand.

And for TBC fans, I think this is also good. Rather than just keeping TBC ERA open forever, releasing it a few years into the future would make it way more popular since the demand will grow over time.

1 Like

One thing against. I can’t have my old character = me not re-rolling on TBCC server ever again. I’m no coint through levelling in non-Vanilla again, but stay there.

What is the OP talking about, could someone clarify this for me.

If it’s about letting people play TBC without paying then it’s a bad idea. It will become full of idiots, griefers and trolls, well more that it is now anyway.

You living under a rock or something? It’s clearly about there being no era TBC servers when wrath releases. So TBC as max level endgame content will once again stop existing.

1 Like

Blizz just learned from the mistake vanilla museum servers that those are not good for the business and they won’t repeat the mistake again. There are private servers for people like you.

1 Like

Why are they not good for business? If Classic Era servers were not in-game I would quit when Wrath come along.
Is it not good to give people what they want, and want to pay for? I do not understand!

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious there wasn’t going to be any Era TBC servers, since no one actually plays Classic Era anymore or WoW Classic either.

Businesses want something called profit and 30 people logging into a realm probably won’t even pay for the Electricity they cost to run.

If enough people want them then yes, but paying for a thousand people at most who may leave at any time so they can play Era realms is fiscally stupid.

You and probably about 100 other people would do this. People like you vastly overestimate the amount of players WoW classic and Era realms get and their popularity.

yes, this is how MMOs works. if everyone had full bis the vast majority would stop playing

How many people do you think pays for one realm?

WHY?

My best guess is 700 unique players on Era realms, maybe a bit more, as I mostly play allyside - I said so before All TBC servers will progress to WOTLK - #4 by Vanillataur-nethergarde-keep and I would not call this overestimating :wink:

OK, then I don’t take you as much of a fan of TBC anyway and I just don’t care about ur opinion in this case. Like, you ask for too much plain and simple. I would gladly restart TBC in the future. I would not want to go back to a level 70 char I parked for 2 years playing wotlk.

Well, I enjoy the journey. I’m not yet level 70. And I do NOT like people telling me how to play or how or what to like or not!.
If asking for TBCC Era servers is too much in a thread asking for just that You are the one having seriously misunderstood something.
No-one hinders you in starting over in 2, 3 heck even 10 years from now with my solution (TBCC Era servers), whereas your solution (new servers down he line) hinders my ever finishing TBCC.

And as you obviously are one of those “I don’t want it, so nobody should have it”-types it’s your opinion, that should not count.

1 Like