BG's in SoM

Holy moly, could we please get more BG’s open in SoM. Having only 1 per day available in each bg is insanely annoying unless its that BG’s weekend.

1 AV, 1 AB and 4/5 WSG (only cause it was WSG weekend). Other than that, there is only 1 available (if we are lucky we get 2) and sitting in the queue for about an hour waiting takes the absolute piss!

Like alot of stuff, get your act together blizz! Pathetic!

I don’t understand what exactly you are trying to say. How many BG’s exist depends on the amount of players queing. If the SOM servers are dead and there is 10 people queing for each faction (assuming WSG) theres gonna be 1 bg. If theres 20 on each faction theres 2, and so on. I don’t really understand what you are trying to achieve by asking blizz to get their act together.

2 Likes

Is it really that bad with SOM? sorry, then how can you talk about restarting tbc ? why do people ask for a new tbc that will be dead at startup? unclear

Probably, quit the big cost on talents change will revitalize the pvp, blizzard should invent other vanity thing to make gold valuable, but definitely the cost on talent change kills pvp, people on som only raid log now, you on bgs only find a little percent of rankers and a big percent of alters farming rep and r10 gear, i think people denied pvp from their gameplay becouse talents are so stressful.

“We” do NOT ak for a NEW TBCC. We ask to be allowed to keep out characters on TBCC Era servers, like it happened with Classic Era. It’s a continuation, not something new. SoM (or whatever Fresh+) was never viable.

SOM’s timing was bad. It was released right before t6 and it was addressed to the minority that is diehard fresh classic. The classic majority chose to stay in TBC and will continue in wrath. SOM can perform much better if it is launched after the wrath cycle ends and it follows more of a classic + nature with new content, meme spec balancing etc.

1 Like

totally agree with you. vanilla and subsequent burning crusade will only succeed after woltk

Not enough Horde players for BGs mostly. So Alli sits in long Qs. Has nothing to do with Blizzard

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.