No Trail of fire on BOT Council :)

What is it? Week 20 and still not fixed? These devs lol.

2 Likes

Maybe when Firelands is released they will fix it!

Well i know this is annoying, but it seems the cause of the bug is this thing:

• If one of the three most distant targets from Ignacious was 20 or fewer yards away and Ignacious picked that target for Inferno Leap, the spell would fail entirely, but the cooldown would be consumed. Inferno Leap can now be cast on players 20 yards or fewer away from Ignacious.
    Hotfixed here in original cata https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-4-beta/news/latest-cataclysm-hotfixes-january-3rd-178988
    It seems blizz have reverted this fix somehow.
    For our raids it helped to have ranged at max range from Igna to avoid the bug. But yeah would be nice if it was fixed instead.

Doesn’t surprise me tbh, I mean Magmaw was bugged back in Cata originally, doing that lava spit thing on more targets(and often multiple times on the same target) at once than he was supposed to.
So they of course fixed it.
Then when Cata-Classic rolled around, released the bugged version again.

They most definitely did not release the game based on the last patch. The bugs present demonstrate this because they were fixed during cata’s run.

And now they don’t actually care about the game. Haha, nice game time. Pls blizz make it free to play already. This is just mess.

1 Like

You have to understand there is no devs on cataclysm classic. Its just recycled software.

Cataclysm is full on GDKP mafia control now and the meta is for everyone to buy 20$ wowtokens to participate in raids.

2 Likes

Indeed. It seems like they just copy paste things from retail into Cata without taking more than a decade of changes into account. Making the Cata version skewed and bugged.

1 Like

Yes it’s very sad that they’re not putting any dev time on Cata, I quite like it a lot more than SOD…

1 Like