No warglaves transmog for rogues. Are you kidding me?

Legendary Transmogrification

The Warglaives of Azzinoth are restricted to Demon Hunters as a unique reward from Black Temple Timewalking. Equip restrictions apply, so classes unable to equip a specific legendary weapon may not be able to transmog to it.

I literally came back to wow to transmog warglaves on my rogue the upcoming patch. I’m done with wow, time to invest in another game.
Blizzard has no clue what their playerbase wants, im done with this awful company.

14 Likes

If you have the original, then you can move them though, it’s just the timewalking ones, which are dh-only anyways

Wait really? but i thought it was with 8.3 and 8.3 isnt on EU yet? and as far as im aware the OG should be safe to use.

1 Like

Imagine quitting or not playing over this :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Looked forward to Patch 8.3 partly because of being able to mog warglaives on my rogue main. Why would they enable legendary transmogs with this exception? It’s absolutely stupid.

2 Likes

imagine being okay with mediocrity (in fact much less than) :slight_smile:

This exactly, man DH ruined this game for so many classes now. its great :joy:

Warglaives of Azzinoth dropped from Black tempel are swords not Warglives .

demon hunters had to put in the effort and time to get the warglaive transmog, you shouldnt be able to just skip all that suffering and effort and get it for free.

good restriction :slight_smile:

DH players dont put any effort what so ever into the game, idk what crack you’re smoking but i want some.

5 Likes

You don’t even need to have a Demon Hunter to unlock either of the requirements to unlock the transmog. You need to own both of the original BT Warglaives on any class eligible to have them drop and then you need to kill Illidan in TW BT on any character.

So you can unlock part one on a Rogue and part two on a Warrior (for example) and have done no work at all on a Demon Hunter character.

So … no.

If ‘effort and time’ is actually what you believes earns a class the right to this transmog, then you’re actually arguing that all the eligible classes that put in that effort and time should be able to use it.

If the legendary daggers arent getting their rogue only restriction removed then warglaives restriction shouldnt be removed either

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.