NO warglaves transmog for rogues. Is this a joke?

I literally came back to wow to transmog warglaves on my rogue the upcoming patch. I’m done with wow, time to invest in another game. Warglaves are iconic weapons for rogues in TBC yet they somehow are exlusive to DH to transmog.
Blizzard has no clue what their playerbase wants, im done with this awful company.

8 Likes

Leaving over something as trivial as a transmog. Oh dear…

And couldn’t you have restricted yourself to the other post?

5 Likes

This was the straw that broke the camel’s back :upside_down_face:

We have one thread about it, and it is annoying and hopefully when we raise an alarm they reconsider.

I’ll make sure they hear alright !! I’M PISSED!!!

3 Likes

Not on this forum they won’t, they never read these.

2 Likes

If you only came back for a transmog and not the game itself it wouldn’t had last anyway.

5 Likes

You have to sacrifice everything for that.

8 Likes

Nice reason to quit.

:clown_face:

1 Like

Support this petition and let’s bring back Warglaves !!

change . org/p/michael-morhaime-warglaves-of-azzinoth-transmog-should-be-usable-for-all-classes-that-can-equip-the-weapon

2 Likes

I think DH should be the only one to be allowed to use it

Good job blizzard. Doing something right :>

Screw all those rogues and warriors who got it before Dhs was even a thing! Way to go blizz

5 Likes

Came back to WoW, just to tmog a weapon…

/facepalm

3 Likes

I didn’t play for 6 years because this company makes absolutely awful decisions, expac after expac. Transmog’s as good a reason as any.

OP you might want to add your thoughts to that discussion too, if you haven’t already.

I have already thanks

Indie company btw

The real meta of WoW is cosmetics. Item Levels and dps parses come and go, but transmog is forever.

2 Likes

I’ve sacrificed everything to transmog them ; What have you given ??

Never understood why people are saying that they leaving on forums. May i have your gold at least then?