NO warglaves transmog for rogues. Is this a joke?

I’ll make sure they hear alright !! I’M PISSED!!!

3 Likes

Not on this forum they won’t, they never read these.

2 Likes

If you only came back for a transmog and not the game itself it wouldn’t had last anyway.

5 Likes

You have to sacrifice everything for that.

8 Likes

Nice reason to quit.

:clown_face:

1 Like

Support this petition and let’s bring back Warglaves !!

change . org/p/michael-morhaime-warglaves-of-azzinoth-transmog-should-be-usable-for-all-classes-that-can-equip-the-weapon

2 Likes

I think DH should be the only one to be allowed to use it

Good job blizzard. Doing something right :>

Screw all those rogues and warriors who got it before Dhs was even a thing! Way to go blizz

5 Likes

Came back to WoW, just to tmog a weapon…

/facepalm

3 Likes

I didn’t play for 6 years because this company makes absolutely awful decisions, expac after expac. Transmog’s as good a reason as any.

OP you might want to add your thoughts to that discussion too, if you haven’t already.

I have already thanks

Indie company btw

The real meta of WoW is cosmetics. Item Levels and dps parses come and go, but transmog is forever.

2 Likes

I’ve sacrificed everything to transmog them ; What have you given ??

Never understood why people are saying that they leaving on forums. May i have your gold at least then?

This is some BS I leveled up with warglaives on my rogue in preparation for this… Damn :frowning:

Warriors and Rogues carried glaives when DH mains weren’t even born…What is this sick joke

2 Likes

X to doubt. All the reasons that made you leave just vanished because of a weapon skin ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.