No, we don't want RDF! We really don't want that 🤯

RDF was introduced along ICC so nothing has been removed.

The issue with RDF is that it goes against all the design pillars of Classic. It is very destructing for the world and for the social dynamics when running dungeons. It also allow players to run the same heroic more than once every day.

Reported for trolling.

Yes and we did not have these things until ICC :melting_face:

• Summoning Stones: To use any Summoning stone, a character must be at least level 15. There is no maximum level to use these meeting stones.
  • Health and Mana Regeneration: These regeneration rates have been increased up to 200% for low level characters. As the character level increases, regeneration rates gradually decrease, until returning to normal rates at level 15.
  • Troll and Orc shaman totems now have their own unique appearance.
  • Nerfed Oculus
  • The distance at which these health bars are visible to players has been increased by 40 yards. (oh wait, isn’t already enabled on TBC ? :slight_smile: )
  • The speed of improving the Norfendre reputations has been increased by approximately 30%.

Yes and we did not have these things until ToC :melting_face:

• Cast duration to summon any ground mount is now 1.5 seconds, down from 3 seconds.
  • The skill Apprentice Rider (75) can now be learned at level 20 for 4 gold. A letter will be sent to characters reaching level 20 to direct them to the riding master.
    Companion Rider skill (150) can now be learned at level 40 for 50 gold. A letter will be sent to characters reaching level 40 to send them again to the riding master.
    The Expert Rider skill (225) can now be learned at level 60 for 600 gold from Honor Hold or Thrallmar masters. Faction discounts are now applied (Honour Hold for the Alliance, Thrallmar for the Horde). Flight speed at this skill level increased to 150% of run speed from 60%.
    Artisan Rider Skill (300): Faction discounts are now applied (Honor Hold or Valor Expedition for the Alliance, Thrallmar or Warsong Offensive for the Horde).
    To continue harmonizing the number of mounts available for purchase for each race, a new 60% speed ground mount has been added for night elves, and a new 100% speed ground mount has been added for Forsaken.
  • Object comparisons: by pressing the Shift key. while hovering over an item with the mouse now displays the stat differences from the currently equipped item in the corresponding slot.
  • Portals have been added to Orgrimmar and Stormwind to lead players to the Stairs of Destiny at the Dark Portal.
  • A new zeppelin dock has been added to Thunder Bluffs to allow Horde players easier travel to and from Orgrimmar.
  • The local mail department got tired of walking so far each day to collect mail and decided to install a large number of new mailboxes in Stormwind, Undercity, Darnassus and Orgrimmar.
  • All stackable potions are now stackable by 20.

Yes and we did not have these things until Ulduar :melting_face:

• All ground mounts can now swim without unhorsing their rider. Flying mounts still cannot swim and dismount their rider when entering water.
  • DOUBLE SPEC
  • Applying a glyph no longer requires being near a Lexicon of Power. The same rules apply for changing glyphs
  • Players no longer need to complete the Nat Pagle, Extreme Angler quest to become Artisan Anglers. The quest rewards you with a special premium fishing rod. Players who have already completed this quest can visit Nat Pagle in Dustwallow Marsh to receive this new fishing rod.

And it’s just a random list.
Again, reported for trolling.

I think you misunderstood me. I meant the players that would like the RDF will simply silently quit one after the other once they get tired of trying to form/find groups without RDF.

1 Like

LMAO another one of these anti-RDF folks that actually believes in Blizzards lies…

3 Likes

Yes it has cause we’re starting in patch 3.3.5.

Nonsense and we have all of TBCC to prove it. There is nothing social about running dungeons unless you want there to be and this is exactly the same for RDF.

If you’re saying RDF killed your social experience in wow (lmao) it’s cause you suck at talking to strangers.

2 Likes

Ok but RDF was introduced along ICC no matter what patch it was or what patch classic is based on. With RDF you can run the same heroics many times in a day. Before ICC you could not do that.

1 Like

That’s the worst argumentation you could come up with, period.

We’d have to go through progressive talent tree balances, deal with not having dual specs, deal with 3 second mounts that dismount when hitting a shallow puddle and all of the utter and complete bonkers crap we had to deal with in early WotLK cause “muh feels dewd”.

You don’t get to pick and choose like this.

And who flipping cares how many times a day you can run a single heroic if you randomly get into it, you’d have to literally spend all day every day for a statistical chance of this being a thing, and for what? Gear that’s replaced as soon as you step into the first 10 man instance? C’mon dude, they’re flipping 5 mans.

2 Likes

This is THE argument against RDF. You should NOT be able to level and get gear spamming dungeons all day. If RDF is in, they should limit number of heroics to the same as without it, at least until ICC.

Simply this, well put. Worst argument ever, alongside with “the Classic Design Pillars”.

2 Likes

Its a fact of reality.

RDF was introduced along ICC. Before ICC you could only do one heroic dungeon per day and people would generally play the game out in the world and not teleport to dungeons from lvl 15.

So as many as a day allows. Aka, no limit. Gotcha. Thumbsup argument.

1 Like

No, in OG WotLK, not your crappy private server nonsense experience, heroics were dead before RDF released. You did your daily, if that, and that was it. It was content no one did.

How is it content no one are doing when you are saying they are doing it every day?

Tanenous - can you run some HC’s with me tonight?

“if that”. Was that hard to understand?

You literally said:

When you actually mean that its content that everyone did almost daily…

You literally said:

When you actually mean that its content that everyone did almost daily…

He clearly meant content which people did once, daily.

And outside of the daily quest didn’t bother with. I’d not totally agree I did loads of RFD spam when it was released but I think he has a very good point that without it it’s going to be harder to do groups when most people out gear the dungeon. At least with RDF there was an added incentive to continue doing them after the content was less relevant.

I dont know how to use your response I hope its clear.

You can.

This, but players like him are in denial. They lie to themselves.

Yes you should, because it’s the game design of Wotlk.
And that’s why they nerfed dungeons on Cataclysm, because players cried about that.

Again, you can without RDF.

How can i play out in the world while i’m forced to stay in Norfendre because no RDF teleport ?

Yes this mecanic wasn’t added before ICC, so delete it.

Okay, I understand why you ignored literally every other point thrown at you now. You have nothing.

1 Like