No, we don't want RDF! We really don't want that 🤯

WRONG

Can you just fkin stop ignoring all messages that you want to ignore ??

YOU CAN DOING ALL DUNGEONS IN ONE DAY WITHOUT RDF
Jesus another post flagged as trolling.

Why are you still talking while you don’t know anything about this game ?
You are like a car mecanic in 1930, you think you know everything about cars but the reality is you know NOTHING

Yes I am aware that we can do all the heroics once per day. I am planning on doing that in Wotlk Classic until I got my prebis. However with RDF you can do them more than once per day and it totally change how you play the game and interact with players.

It’s a completely different design philosophy. RDF is much more than just an interface feature added in a patch. Its a completely different game design philosophy added along the final phase of Wotlk.

Unfortunately that deign philosophy goes against ALL the design pillars of Classic. That’s why we can’t have it in Classic.

This Design Pillars argument is so bonkers, how don’t You feel ashamed of bringing it?

The RDF is a scapegoat for the Design Pillars, but everything like auto queueing for BGs and teleporting to BGs, 60$ BOOST, 50% experience boost, GDKP, GearScore that will 100% return, Achevment requirement for HCs that excludes new players, HR by tanks on dps gear effectively excluding melee dps and niche classes from participating in content…GOES AGAINST those.

Blizzard is so stubborn as they were when ppl were discussing Covenants, hence the whole “Pull the ripcord” discussion Blizzard effectively dismissed making Shadowlands gameplay miserable which resulted in implementing mostly what ppl asked for DURING ALPHA AND BETA in later patches of the game when ppl left. Just because You have “game designer” in Your Linkedin profile doesnt make You alpha and omega, because in the end its the gamers who have to deal with the crap You produce.

5 Likes

Ok let’s investigate on this argument, how and why ?

This is a non-issue. It’s not something that actually reliably happens with RDF. Certainly not to the point where you can rely on it to grind pre-bis gear.

Heroics have a daily lockout. So you can only do the same heroic once per day before ICC.

After ICC and with RDF heroics you can spam them over and over. It’s a completely different deign philosophy just as you said.

What is it that you want to explore with this fact?

In theory he’s right cause it would be possible to run into an issue where the tool wouldn’t be able to find someone who hadn’t done the dungeon that day, so lockouts had to be fluid with the tool.

Is it remotely reliable or something that happened very often? No, not really. It was incredible rare.

Ah thank you i now know the exactly word in english to qualify RDF.
RDF the scapegoat.

Good.

IT’S STILL ONLY POSSIBLE WHEN YOU QUEUE RANDOM.

You CANNOT queue a specific dungeon you’re locked to. It’s not a thing that happens. So you’re relying on this completely random feature to run the heroic more than once a day, nevermind until you have your item. It’s not a thing that can realistically happen. Stop it.

Exploring ? After played 12 years on this game ? lol :slight_smile:

Exploring ? After played 12 years on this game ? lol :slight_smile:
Questing ? All my quests in Norfendre are done because i’m already lvl 80.

There is no fkin thing to do in Norfendre if you did every quest lol, maybe some reputation with daily quests and some random HF that’s it.

Yes so then =>

Then =>
Do not permit to do the same HC dg per day with the ID of the dungeons.
Simple.
Problem solved.

RDF is not a static tools, you can customize it.
Players don’t care about ridiculous things like buff damage, cross-serv, doing more hc per day.
They care about auto-group.
When pro RDF are talking about RDF, they want it because of the auto-group, and also teleport because afk alt tab google chrome 5min until the fly end the travel is the reality

Indeed. You will have to spam dungeons over and over to get ahead.

Before ICC you planned out your day, formed a group and ran a couple of dungeons that your group needed. This was the most efficient and fun when you had a group of friends to play with.

After ICC you would just spam RDF over and over. “No one” would do dungeons the normal way anymore. RDF completely changed the way we play the game and interact with players. It also drained players from the world that would simply queue for RDF from lvl 15 instead of being out in the world of warcraft.

He doesn’t understand that it only works through random queueing, you can’t specifically queue for a dungeon you’re locked to.

Yeah exactly, there is many possibility to solve the problem.
Just disable the fact that you can do it with random Q.
Or, just disable the random Q, problem fkin solved

Exactly there was no discussion how we could Improve the tool, isntead it was plainly deleted without even a discussion with the community. They made authoritative decision without properly communicating with their players.

There was no search for middle ground, there is so many possibilites to have a solution that satisfies most of the ppl, but no, ignore all and do “what we think” its the best…same as with every other decision and feedback they ignored during alpha and betas of each modern expansion.

And their saying “we listen to You” feels like a slap to the face.

3 Likes

And RDF wouldn’t change this at all. You’d just group up and queue the specific dungeons you want items from. The rewards from queueing random heroics weren’t a thing after the first one in WotLK cause that was the replacement for the heroic daily.

Oh, you using “no one” is ok, but when it’s me using it you go all semantics on it?

People queued specifics just fine cause there was no reason to repeatedly run random.

2 Likes

I do understand that and that makes it worse.

You do understand that it makes it worse, right? You need to spam dungeons over and over and hope that you get ones you need. The more time you put in the better off you are. Compared to just doing the dungeons you need once per day with friends and community.

RDF totally changed the whole game and how we interact with other players and the content.

It’s a totally new design philosophy where we went from doing the same heroic once per day to as many heroics as you want. Dungeons went from a social gathering to a chore with the rush and skip boss mentality.

RDF was introduced along ICC when the whole design philosophy changed for the game. Classic is based on the design philosophy before RDF.

1 Like

So you got to have fun on your alt since you didn’t do more than 1 on your main. Cause there was no reason to since heroics drop crappy ilvl 200 gear that is literally replaced in the first 10 man.

This guy is stubborn
We provided to him 2 solutions