No white wedding for me

I checked the wowhead list of white transmoggable items, and white wedding dress is not part of it.

Can Blizzard please reconsider? i was looking forward to do a Corpse bride look with my Undead (its one of my favorite movies)

https://youtu.be/m7nqy-XGHaE

37 Likes

wowhead didn’t include it, but i’m preety sure it’s coming in 10.0.5 as it’s a white item.

4 Likes

Point is, it will be transmoggable, but it won’t be a COSMETIC item. Meaning, only cloth users will be able to transmog it, and it would make sense to make the wedding dresses available for every class.

3 Likes

that stinks. every class should transmog it.

Hunters or rogues cant get married apparently :rofl:

I mean, they can equip the actual item, like they can do now for any wedding event. But it would be better to add it to the transmog collection for everyone.

2 Likes

Kentarro used this quote from the movie on another thread, and I have to post it here :rofl:

Pretty much sums up the issue, in a funny way

2 Likes

I dont see a problem with that. Its not like armorlogic was a thing in WoW anyway.
People have been Tanking in Plate-Thong and Bra since Transmog was introduced. A Weedingdress might actually give more protection than that :wink:

1 Like

Wow is very restricted anyway when it comes to transmog, one of the things I missed with FF14 was transmog dyes and the overall freedom to choose armor type or simply wearing a dress.

Glad they are changing it now. Baby steps I guess

And as for me

We need the wedding dress as cosmetic :clap:

1 Like

We need a white wedding dress in game - IRL it would have to be Black :rofl:

When crowns will all colors?

Me charging into Warsong Gulch with my wedding dress

Haliscan Brimmed Hat is also missing, despite the fact that the jacket and trousers are there.

I’m guessing it’s either an incomplete list or a brainfart oversight.

Hey little sister what have you done…

try a red wedding

It appears my thread got spammed liked by the same person who spammed liked me yesterday.

Help! :rofl: I don’t know what to do anymore with this troll

Perhaps they wish to help you with your White Wedding :wink:

This has to be a thing, make it available for every class.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.