#NoBetainviteClub 🐲

buy wearing a very long trench coat and walking up to unexpecting ladies and saying

“wanna see something amazing?”

that is how the pros do it …

from me to you .

In my mind the perfect beta wouldn’t have anything lore related but only things to balance combat and raids, and even there the raids would have these place holder models (like a giant grey ball for a boss, with the same abilities and hit boxes, in a grey area) so that you effectively know almost nothing of the expansion.

In this way it’s just beginning to play later than others, and obviously I know -almost anything already due to wowhead. I know I shouldn’t but I just can’t help myself when everything’s public, I HAVE to read it. But then when the game gets released it feels old already and I get bored twice as fast.

It’s such a shame… atleast world content and lore maybe could be left outside of testing. It’s not like world content needs to be balanced anyway honestly.

1 Like

Well I watch youtube and I will continue to do so (for example my music playlists, also a lot of sports related stuff, etc.), and because I also visit wow forums, etc. - algorithm drops me suggestions of wow videos in YT. I also always watch MDI, TGP and AWC in youtube, which just increases suggestions even further.

Well for one to suffer spoils one must first have a vested interest in the story.
So jokes on you mr no-spoiler-tags-man! I’m immune to your tricks!

They’re not even testing raids and the dungeons don’t have M+ activated, and the classes are busted as usual. One of my friends did a 1 million Touch of the Magi 2 days ago. So you can definitely expect the usual imbalance on release. xD

Right now they’re just focused on trying to make the talent trees feel good to invest points into and they’re succeeding for some and failing for others.

1 Like

I got beta, is there anything minor in none DF content you would like checked?
I will try but I am also avoiding spoiling much so…

Example; Druid tree for bear; checked it and its horrible. :upside_down_face::tired_face:

Feels like they chopped off 4 limbs and asked me to pick 2…

1 Like

Yes, please. Can you please check if grey and white items can be transmogged?

Thanks!

At this rate i’m not expecting anything Fact that i never got a beta invite ever
While some got a beta invite atleast once for previous expansions and got another one for DF

I did just get beta for WOTLK classic! Lmao! :joy: Same here I don’t have any luck with those beta keys!

But we can party in here until DF pre-patch! And enjoy our classes while they have double leggo and covenant abilities!

Cheers :beers:

beta is for slavez

They have not added this yet, nope.

Correction: meta! :wink:

That’s sad! Should they not implement that in pre-patch?

Do you find DF fun tho? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for checking!
If they have not added it in the beta, then the chances are, we won’t see this feature any soon. :slightly_frowning_face: I might as well just clean up my bank for now.

No beta club here as well.

1 Like

Im not playing it - I hate spoiling it so eventho I have always gotten alpha or beta for stuff; I settle with bug checking and specc checking without going to new content.

They should have added white (and gray?) Tmog stuff but… apparently not.

Im waiting on them adding back lost tmog like the stuff from garrison crafting etc too…

1 Like

Yeah I feel like there is a lot of promises happening but no actual implementation.

Where is the lost tmog from wod?
Where is brawlers gulld?
Etc.

1 Like

I agree! Smart to avoid spoilers!

Yes they should only temporary take away the garrison crafting and that is why I didn’t bother to craft all stuff at full upgrade.

Sorry brothers, I did get BETA now so I can’t party in my own thread anymore! :heart:

Sincerely
Ozgool

4 Likes

1 Like

I only get invited when im not intrested, honestly just give me more to do on live.

2 Likes