#NoBetainviteClub 🐲

That’s a very good question … I don’t think so.
There was a post from an MVP I hadn’t seen for ages a few weeks ago but unfortunately my memory’s failing me at the moment and I can’t remember their name, so I can’t check how long it was since their previous post.
But there are certainly MVPs, especially CS MVPs, who I haven’t seen post for years so I don’t know if they’d still appear as MVP/green.

My uneducated guess would be that the MVP status doesn’t decay like TL3, because unlike TL3 it isn’t automatically given to you by the forum after reaching the requirements, but rather you get promoted to MVP manually by Blizzard so… They could remove the status from you but I think that would be because of violating something, not inactivity.

I wouldn’t say ‘promoted’, more like ‘appointed’. And I’m not altogether sure the appointment system still happens. Everything changed when offices/departments were closed. Originally, many years ago, I was made a Customer Support MVP (there are Community MVPs as well) because I answered people’s questions in the CS forum when the forum blues weren’t around and dealt patiently with yelling and unhappy players.
But, yes, I think the tag has to physically be removed by someone.

Interesting. I wish the EU forums were getting more attention, but then they’re not so active.

Are you still having issues with launching the game btw?

1 Like

Sort of. I talked to Virgin who, unsurprisingly, weren’t terribly helpful so in the end, the only way to get out of the scan loop was to reinstall the game. I’ll see what happens when the next patch comes and if it starts looping again.

1 Like

Fair enough, thank you for your reply anyway.

Or just for mortals? Maybe we are to OP?

I bet that many people do the same that has beta now. It ain’t that fun to work for free when you have tried all “cool” stuff.

But we don’t have to do the work so we party with pizza and beer instead :beer:

1 Like

Got beta invite, created an evoker, did a Deep Breath, felt good, logged out, never opened DF Beta again.

1 Like

only way to find out is all walk out and see if they replace ya.

believe it or not i used to be a MVP on a mmorpg …

can you believe that ??

me of all people???

what were they thinking?

was on the CS side of things… screw dealing with general discourse :stuck_out_tongue:

Well critical feedback as always will be ignored by Blizzard, and as for small bugs - doesn’t matter who finds them anyway.

Though what is sad is - when people play alfa/beta - everything is being spoiled left and right, even 4months before the launch there is already established “best” ways to level, best ways to do m+, etc.etc., story is also fully spoiled.

I feel alfa/beta testers should not be allowed to do “catchy” titles/thumbnails in their youtube video about “BM MONK NEW TANK META???”, “X killed Y in DF, THIS IS BIG!”, etc. kind of stuff. We had so much spoilers in SL beta. It’s ok to test it, but it’s not ok to spoil it.

1 Like

Played Mists beta, but it just was me messing with classes :slight_smile:

you don’t have to visit youtube or watch wow related content if u dont want it spoiled.

you are kind of asking for it to happen sooner or later if you do…

CATCHY TITLES!!! is the cool thing in youtube these days…

it’s the only way they actually get clicks over other videos lol…

its nothing to do with having a favourite content creator to most people…

it’s which title catches the eyes…

feel bad for you though if u dont want it spoiled lol.

EDIT: days of having a FAV content creator imo … has past…

people just click what is there in most cases.

It’s a miracle they gave me access to the final version every expansion :rofl:

Haha that about the level of fun in BETA. You are most welcome to this party instead! :mirror_ball:

Absolutely right. I strongly agree with you! It is very dull to already know everything about a x-pac when it releases!
Exploring is a fundamental pillar of MMORPG!

And see that game doesn’t exists anymore. Bad bad decision :wink:

Thank you for you service! MOP was awesome :star_struck:

Haha same :joy:

1 Like

it was a horrible decision … lol xD

1 Like

Yup.
Why even have an alpha/beta tbh in Blizzards case.
^^

Crisis over. Got my character back!

3 Likes

hmmm

PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!

How am I supposed to show off my sweet tats if I’m wearing clothes!?

1 Like