Noble mission - cleansing Azeroth from pigs!

Greetings,
my name is Pigstab. As you can assume, that is not my real name. My born name was Johann, but when i was 10 year old, i stabbed a pig once.

That moment changed my life, not only my name.

I was born at Boralus suburbs, and i had neighbour who had pig. Pig did not stop oinking and squilling, so i took my knife and i stabbed pig!

I felt good, i felt relaxed and i like it. But something else changed inside me. I felt like my life is ment for something more, for some higher purpose!

Since i was 10 years old and i stabbed pig, i could not be near pig, and how time was passing by, i started to hate pigs.

After my teenage years i had sacred oath. Oath that i will cleanse all Azeroth from pigs!

If i will have time, i will also clear them from Outland and Argus.

At this point i eliminated more than 80 pigs, and after every pig i felt stronger and better.

Lot of people ask me, specially taurens, what is my opinion for cows, but i assure all, it is only pig situation. Feel free to follow my pig-free adventures on tw @pigstab.

I will give my best to make Azeroth better place to leave! To make Azeroth great again! No matter of faction war, there is one bigger war, pig war!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.