Nobody is talking about the real problems with this expansion!

The Dragon Customisations are completely pointless!

You can go through and customise your Dragon however you want, but at the end of the day, your Dragon is still going to look like the next guys Dragon in the open world.

That essentially leaves us with 4 mounts for the expansion, unless you’re a Mythic raider or Gladiator.

I think Blizz should have concentrated on add more mounts to collect, than the pointless customisation option.

There! I said it! It’s been winding me up all morning.

1 Like

Whats the point of having so many mounts when all of them do the same and you can only ever use one at the same time?

1 Like

Because each one looks different. A bit of a silly question really.

1 Like

Personally not a fan of the whole dragon riding system to be honest. Find it quite annoying. However, still enjoying most of the expansion so far.

It can be a little annoying at time. But it’s something I’ll get used it.

My first qualm was that I’m used to dismounting and attacking at the same time (usually by pressing 1 or 2). But now when I do that, I just fly up into the air again lol.

1 Like

I like the fact that mounts will look more alike. It’s Dragon Island, what else are they supposed to ride there?

Also, I believe Blizzard will be able to add more customizations (maybe even more models?) as the story goes on.

if only they would let us dragonride our dragons :smiley: and not this stupid protodrakes

1 Like

Nothing wrong with them being Dragons.

It’s the fact that everyone is on the Same Red Protodrake.

1 Like

Ah, that’s what you meant. Well, that will change very fast : ) I was a bit upset we start with the protodrake too, as they are the ugliest ones.

OK they are ‘dragons’. They are ugly but they are also so HUGE and cumbersome to use.

Iirc they said later in expansion more dragons will be added

NOOOOOOO
Not a protodrake…

I hope they are at least not flying with that zig zag animation the wrath ones do

lol no. Everyone is making these low effort posts with their personal pet peeve. Just play the game. Or don’t. Stop whining.

1 Like

I am playing the game. I’m having a great time.

But I think this is a real issue, that needs to be brought up so it is fix in the next patch.

You know it would be now ironic if something in the future is a thing that you have a problem with and people say those words back at you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

eh his a MHP no one cares about them their a meme on the NA forum too

Its not issue. Its literalyy ou being entilted

1 Like

You saying all Dragons like alike?
That’s so Dragonist…

2 Likes

Never gonna happen because I’m never gonna make a post like “the problem with this expansion is…” and then follow that statement with some trivial nonsense.

What is trivial can be really subjective.
One person’s molehill can be another person’s mountain

1 Like