Non-Military, Tauren friendly Horde RP Guilds

Hey I’ve been thinking of coming back into RP after being on hiatus since early Cataclysm. I still play on the server and have seen some guilds around but it seems like most are pretty much dead except for Undead and Blood Elf guilds.

I have been looking around for some Tauren RP and created a Highmountain Tauren Hunter in order to dip my toes in the water but I can’t seem to find any actually active guilds around.

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some guilds? I’m trying to stay away from any military guilds as I would like to indulge in the peaceful nature that seem to surround Taurens and Highmountain Taurens.

I’ve been away for a few, but when I was about these were around!

Well they have 35 members, so perhaps they are still ongoing. I’ll take a look, thanks :slight_smile:

I took a peek in their Discord and it seems like they are on hiatus for now unfortunately, thanks for the input nevertheless!

1 Like

Ah well, can’t blame them! Perhaps when the time arrives with their relaunch :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hey Quarter! Best I can offer are the following Clans-based guilds. Most accept multiple races (including Tauren) and all are known for travelling pretty regularly! Good luck!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.