Non-RPers don't help servers, they destroy servers

they still dont belong on a realm for rp

so we’ll bully them out

goodbye baby

it would be substantially less, there could be one or two people tagged ooc lingering in trade or boralus but we wouldn’t get griefed for it unless there were rpers that just rly hated our guts (which i have experienced)

This was touching.

:cry:

1 Like

Which shouts would you like my town crier to perform in the raid, Faelyda?

I can get a number of guild recruitment cries done. Some people also have shops that want announced. Oooh, and of course, I have plenty of fun stories and events I can call out.

So what time is the raid?

2 Likes

Come on, Faelyda. Don’t ignore me. I wanna join in on your raid. Sure, I don’t want to actually have to DO anything, only watch you guys do your thing.

You can’t tell me that having some non-raiders involved in your raid would be harmful. I mean, we have to share this realm and I wanna share the raid with you.
Invite me to the raid, Faelyda. I wanna watch!

2 Likes

not in the slightest. Let us know when the next raid is and we’ll bring out our best combat emotes @ the boss.

In advance, should we roll for damage or is it free emoting?

2 Likes

if you roll a 1 you have to take aggro from the boss and afk so u die

I am an immgrant from DMF; played a Blood Knight during TBC and WotLK. During Cata the population started to dwindle to the point where Blizz opened up free transfers from AD. It became a ghost town, got merged and continues to be a ghost town.

Anybody got an RP+ key?
I need a +10 [PCU] key by reset, I have 2k RP. io and [Roleplay Master]

2 Likes

I do like joining raids for the atmosphere, not actually doing anything in the raid.

Why did you put your baby in the bath if not to wash it

1 Like

wash your damn baby

Yes, I think most posters on this forum could use a little bit of that

And let the greifers abuse us, great advice pal.

If you don’t like it, why are you on our forums?

I have posted 47 (now 48) times on the forums. Total. I’ve kept quiet for a long time, but I’m done with that. You telling us to keep quiet about our concerns about the state of our realms… nah, I’m going to keep shouting thanks.

3 Likes

Flag the troll and it’ll cease to be… or orc, as is the case.

Vote brigading is against the rules ma’am

pointing out that something breaks conduct isn’t brigading luckily :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s like me asking you if you don’t like OOCers why do you still play