Non-RPers don't help servers, they destroy servers

Take his lunch money! Make concise arguments at him!

1 Like

also yeah the point is bullying so oocers leave

Ah so you’re saying bullying is okay as long as you think it’s for the right cause? Wonder where I’ve heard that. Oh yeah, every bully ever.

Hey bud just coming in here with some cool tips: Maybe try posting on your own realm forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

dont care didnt ask

1 Like

Croecell liked that

I, Ancillary Rynore Felbough of the Highblood Myrmidons place forth an official request for you, Khalgosh of Golemagg-Classic to refrain from posting upon these realm forums, as they are not your own.

Instead, I put forth the suggestion that you deliver your opinions that were not requested nor asked for in any way, shape or form, upon the forums of Golemagg-Classic.

Yours Sincerely,

Ancillary Rynore Felbough of the Highblood Myrmidons

6 Likes

By the dead game classic! Who asked?

Says the guy who thinks we rpers deserve to be bullied, you don’t think much do you? Why do you defend bullying if that’s the case?

2 Likes

Right. I’ve had enough of this.

Somebody get a Mage and conjure popcorn. We can’t have forum drama without popcorn.

if you popcorn post i have a legal claim to kill you irl

1 Like

Imma have to decline dawg, you can tell people to stop posting on a certain forum when said forum belongs to you.

Post on your own realm forums

did you see the -Argent Dawn next to our names
it’s our forum
post on your own realms forum

Come at me, Vixen!

begins punching crazily

If it were your forum I wouldn’t be able to post here. Clearly it’s Blizzard’s forum, and I’m not breaking any rules by posting here :slight_smile:

bubble, hearth’s away.

Keeping my dress looking pristine is of utmost importance.

I cast a banishment spell on you, since this is the forum for an RP realm and not the forum for a dead game you have to oblige “begone foul bad graphic demon” I shout as you are no more and therefore can’t post anymore.

post on your own realms forum