Non-RPers don't help servers, they destroy servers

“People being angry at other people deliberatly ruining their hobby & relaxation time makes me so mad! It makes me want to do it myself to show these nerds that they are wrong for being mad at me ruining their fun!”

Have you considered talking to someone? This isn’t normal behaviour in the slightest. It’s even a bit alarming.

2 Likes

Give 3 boxes for nine copper!

" 4 boxes for 10 copper?"
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

|### Mail Delivery Subsystem mailer-daemon@googlemail.com|Sat, 15 Feb, 14:57 (8 min ago)||

Address not found

Your message wasn’t delivered to RP Argent Dawn EU because the address didn’t ask.

1 Like

“…aahh, what the hell. Deal.”

You know you don’t need a raiding guild to do LFR, don’t see you being able to get further than that seeing as you play classic.

Yes, I am talking to a few raiders who also want to start a raiding guild on AD.

the mad non-rper’s battlecry, yet the battle never actually comes…

2 Likes

Sadly we’ve already got raiding guilds that are doing good progress so you’d just be wasting your time.

Also post on your own forums.

its funny, the random classic alt poster is STILL here yelling into the void.

I don’t know, only 6 Edge guilds is pretty low. I’m going to make a Horde guild, I think.

You need to actually be good at the game for that, just saying.

1 Like

How would you know, lvl 110 gnome…

I see this as an absolute win, you been annoyed enough that your forum game just is not as strong as the average person on AD. It is nice to see you are willing to waste your time and drag others along with you. But also in fact you will not be doing it and you are also posting on your classic alt because you are ashamed of who your retail character is.

getting edge is not really a big deal, you can litterally pug that.

Vixi is only my forum main :slight_smile:

If only 6 guilds have it on this realm I very much doubt people here can pug it!

Honestly i imagine the oocers poating here largely already have alts/friends here.

Admittedly, given all the grief non-roleplayers give actual roleplayers. Insults in random bgs etc “omg ad… we gunna lose…”.

It raises a question, when the glove is on the other hand… why are non-roleplayers so fragile?

All I see is someone trying to convince everyone your half inch disappointment is massive, talk is cheap my dude.

We got people who has pugged it already. Don’t know what you talking about

I don’t think you know what Edge is