Normal/hc dungeons?

Hi. Is there any community that does normal or hc dungeons regularly? The guild i am in are doing a lot of mythic+, but thats to much for me atm. I struggle with anxiety and im new to dungeons so i would like to learn them in a relaxed way with friends and not in dungeon finder with strangers who rush rush rush.

1 Like

Hey there. I think the Scared of Dungeons community might be exactly what you’re looking for. Granted there aren’t many groups doing normal/heroic dungeons anymore but everyone in there is really relaxed and friendly. You might even enjoy stepping into M+ with these guys :wink:

Cheers!

I have tried SoD before, but there were some people who wasnt nice to me so i left. So, anything but that community.
But thank you for answering. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

add me on bnet and i’ll do dungeons with ya little gnome :slight_smile:
btag: xLinja#2766

where are u nelle :frowning:

Hi. I read your mail to me. Just to be clear, im not orginizing anything. With social anxiety i cant lead anything. I was asking here if there was a community i could join. I would like to find a group that does normal/hc dungeons where i could tag along, get to know them and have fun.

hi, yea i get u :slight_smile: i was doing some normal/herioc dungeons with similar ppl who want like u before so just thought to hit u up if u wanna join but yea they’re not a community too just several players wanna chill run but all good if u dont want or want a bigger community :slight_smile:

Today i tried to do a dungeon with the guild. To take my time to get courage to write in guild chat and ask if anyone want to go with me, just to end up with silence… its so mentally exhausting and emotional for me. Its hard to realize no one wants to do normal dungeons anymore, not even to help a guildie with anxiety problems. :frowning:
Can you give me a second chance Leblanc? I got scared before when you said its just a few people, but im willing to try. :pleading_face:

1 Like

yes of course ! whats ur battle net tag? or add me xLinja#2766 since we different realm but same faction so its fine :slight_smile: lets do some normal dungeons :smiley:

I sent you a friend request. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey! I’m returning to WoW after a few months of hiatus and would absolutely love to run normal and heroic dungeons as M+ just isn’t fun for me. I hate timers and how everything is just rush,rush, skip, skip all the time even when not on a timer. I have to do some leveling on the alliance side first tho.

Im sorry if im very rough now when i say this. Im really not that kind of person that gets angry, i get sad and thats what i become now when i see your guild name Leleina. First i want to say, i dont recognize your name so this is not to you personally, instead its to your guild. There is NO WAY IN HELL im going to play with someone from the guild Paranoid on Emerald Dream. I have never been so hurt in my life. Because of my severe anxiety problems i now have ptsd because of what they did to me. It was years ago but i still suffer mentally from what they did/said. Seeing that guild name brings up horrible memories im trying to forget, so its not possible for me to play with you Leleina. Good bye.

On another note, it didnt work out with the other group i was trying to run normals with, so im still looking for a group to do normal/hc dungeons with.

Well I could have played on a different character, but if you want to judge me based on a guild where I don’t know anyone and usually just play alone because nobody plays with me… I wish you good luck.

I said it wasnt to you personally. I apologize, i didnt mean to hurt you, i just got very emotional when i saw that guild name. Im sorry, but i still dont want to play with someone from that guild. :frowning: :worried:

This is too much for me to talk to someone with that guildname, so im not going to go in here anymore. :anguished:

If there is someone that want to help me find a group to do normals, please find me in game, Nelle on Eonar realm. :slightly_smiling_face: :pleading_face:

I can relate. Though your social anxiety seems a lot worse than mine, I find it really difficult to group up with people nowadays. If you can’t do the same content as the others they simply don’t care. Not even in guilds. Wow feels like a single player game + raiding. If they replaced all the players in the world with AI bots there wouldn’t be much of a difference imo. sigh I really want to enjoy wow again like I used to. But it’s becoming increasingly more difficult when all you do is play alone. Wish there was a place for us socially awkward folks where everyone isn’t rushing to clear raids as quickly as possible. Where people just like to group up and do stuff together whatever it might be. And have an understanding if you’re shy or nervous or whatever. Where people actually care that you are there to play with them. Anyways… I found your post and since i’m on the verge of quitting the game entirely I just had to rant. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep - It sucks!

Im in the same boat as both of you. Im sure I could be decent at this game if given time but I just cant bring myself to join a 5 man, its too focused and people are too impatient.

In a 40 man LFR I can do fine if I watch videos on the mechanics before hand, its much more anonymous and as long as you arent the reason for the wipe over and over then no one focus’ on you.

Im always down to run normals but I dont have an alliance toon other than a low gear DPS :frowning:

Hope u are well Nelle and doing normal/herioc dungs! Sorry I couldn’t do with you, I was just at the point of quitting the game and eventually now I stopped playing much but all the best :slight_smile: