Nostalgic family guy looking for similar people for guild ( H )

Greetings!
So, not sure where to even begin…I am a semi-returning player ( played retail from about mid-legion up until Shadowlands, then quit full.).
I really enjoyed TBC back in the day, so decided to give it a go again.

This is a big nostalgia-trip for me, and I am basically looking for others that also miss the enjoyment of levelling up together with a small tight knit group/guild.

Since I have limited time for wow with work, wife and a 4-year old, I would like to spend my precious Azeroth-time with quality and nice people.

I would like to form a guild with like-minded people, that doesn’t only have a level as fast as possible-goal, but also enjoy the road to top level.

I am not that interested in raiding tbh, and that is not my final objective, but I miss the social aspects of wow, the pace and challenge of 5-man dungeons from classic to TBC heroics, not just AOE bumrush everything.

Does this sound interesting? If so, give me a shout and we’ll see how many else is out there with the same mindset and hopefully we can establish a Horde guild.

I am also a full time alt-o-holic and enjoy healing as much as tanking and dps’ing.

brgds

Battlenet-tag:

WildRage#2317747

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.