Not getting valor points for heroics

Its insane that we still get zero information for a fix.

They wont have any more than you do, 7 heroics makes you hit the weekly valor cap already.

They will have more because they can buy a ring for example before hitting the cap and then do more dungeons to cap again. The valor vendor is in the game. You can buy different items for ~1200 valorpoints

No you cannot, the cap is for weekly earned

The cap is how much valor you can earn per week, not how much you can have at a time.

Following the hotfix overnight–

Cataclysm Classic players on EU realms can now receive the Valor reward for running the Daily Random Cataclysm Heroic dungeon 14 times this week.

Please note: there is still a cap of 1600 valor/week, and players will not gain additional Valor if they continue running heroic dungeons past that cap.

1 Like

its still bugged… i ran hc a few times but only receive valorpoints from 3 heroics :S plz fix and it says i only have 1 left plz fix i will only get 960 valorpoints this week if its right :S not the 1600

2 Likes

Hello after the weekly Valor Points reset i don’t get any valor points 0/1600 (weekly cap).

I qued multiple random heroic dungeons no valor points gained.
Even today i ran multiple dungeons still 0/1600.

Character: Hykan Server: Everlook

1 Like

Dude any ETA on the fix yet?! I’ve ran over 20 dungeons after reaching 1440/1600… never EVER got my missing 160 Valor! Please fix this its actually super annoying!

The amount of bugs in this re-release of the game is actually higher than the original release… Like that’s impressive… in a way… I guess…

Well you are lucky i cant even get a single valor point… 0/1600

Hello

Its bugged again, can we get a reply? Is a fix coming?

Stuck on 1440/1600 this week.

i am stuck at 960 this week… plz fix it

Still 0/1600 not able to get valor from HC dungeons.
Any ETA?
when will it be fixed?

Yooooooooooooooo! Any word yet on a fix?! Eta on a fix? Anything?

Blizzard please… communicate… not at least giving people an any info is just… what are yall doing over there?

Blizzard it’s not that hard to just type that yeah we saw your posts fix is on the way you did it last week guys…

I wrote multiple tickets. They all just link to this post…
But nothing happens. No news no updates.

Didnt get a single valor point from heroics this week so far.

Made another post you can type in there too maybe they will answer there…

1 Like

i have the same issue, not getting valor points from random cataclym heroic, the “quest” reward for valor disapeared at 720/1600. And clearing all 3 raids just gave me 420 valor. im still 1140/1600 and cant seem to get any more valor this week.

Reset is coming soon and still no word on a fix?!

I’m just gonna say this cuz this system does not have a catch up mechanic I do hope yall have plans to just award everyone that did dungeons this week with their Valor on next reset cuz if yall cant at least do that after releasing this buggy stuff… it’s a bad look to say the least.

Hi to all someone of you have try if the raid can help to cap the valor point if you have these problem?