Not played since launch

Hiya, I played the launch of shadowlands but ended up quitting the game at level 52. Outside life commitments took over :pleading_face:
I recently upgraded my version and was given a months game time. Slowly getting addicted again but want to know where the game stands now.

I’ve missed pretty much everything so any info will help. I watched a few vids of the levelling improvement in 9.1.5? But I do not have any maxed out toon yet.

Welcome back. For you, alas, there will be no change.

Most of the levelling improvements are for alts of people who have a character that has completed the Covenant Campaign. And those are pretty significant, but they are strictly for alts.

For you, you must continue exactly as you did before: complete the linear levelling quest chain through all four of the zones until you finish it in Revendreth. You must complete the quest chain, even if you hit 60 first. But it’s well-tuned, so that if you do the main quest chain and nothing else, you will complete it almost exactly as you hit 60.

When you hit 60, there is just as much bureaucracy, in fact a little more, than before, but it does go a bit faster, largely due to faster ilevel increases for gearing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.