Not receiving gametime I paid for

So my gametime had an hour or so left, so it was about time I bought more.
I started off buying a prepaid month like I always do, they money was taken from my bank so I thought it was all good, a couple hours went by and my gametime expired and nothing got added on. Then I added a subscription with my paypal in the hopes that would work, again the money was taken, no subscription was added. Now more and more hours keep going by and i’m stuck sitting in orgrimmar on my lv 20 character and not able to play anymore. Is something wrong with the servers or something? Have I done something wrong?
I would realy like some help with this.

You’ll need to make a ticket as, obviously, they can’t discuss personal financial stuff in the forums. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/167/solution
I would suggest before doing that that you check you’re adding the game time/subscription to the right WoW account if you have more than one.

I only have one account, and I already opened a ticket, but as it takes days to get a reply I was hoping it could be resolved a bit earlier as I had planned to play this weekend. But thanks for taking the time to reply.

I think there is something wrong with purchasing game time because I have a similar problem. I think I play wow for around 12 or 14 years now and I always buy a 1 month game time… I’m from the Netherlands so I pay by Ideal… the money is being transfered right away and a few minutes later I always can play again.
Today I did same thing… this afternoon I bought 1 month game time, money was taken of my bank account but when I look at ‘transaction history’ it still says ‘pending’. Not sure what to do next. Hopefully this is being solved soon.

I’m from the netherlands aswell and also use ideal, the pending thing in the transaction history has been taken away, but I took a screenshot of it.

It has been taken away? What does it say now? I just looked and it is still says pending but a screenshot is always a good idea… going to do the same :wink:
I just changed Elynarill to my main Moquai btw

It says nothing, the whole thing is gone, the transaction before that is now on the top

As you’ve already made a ticket it will be looked at eventually.

Though it seems that your payment was immediately rejected by your payment provider according this support blog:

I guess i’ll just have to wait for someone to respond to my ticket then, I can’t think of anything else to do.

Personally I don’t think the payment was rejected by our payment provider but I also don’t see any other solution atm then just wait for a reply.
Maybe you can post it when you know what to do? :wink:
Perhaps it will be fixed soon… I hope so because otherwise I can’t sleep tonight lol

That was personalised advice to Tanarisian as his order was removed from his history.

As yours is still “pending” it’s normal that it can take up to 24 hours for example.

But seeing that there are multiple players who state that there are problems with gametime/subscriptions this could be something on the backend at this moment.

The whole thing is a shame realy, just started a new guild with mates, was hyped to spend time with them in the weekend :frowning:

I’m not sure how rich you are, but while you’re waiting on a ticket reply do you have enough gold for a WoW token? That’d hold you off for a month.

The status ‘pending’ is removed from my transaction history as well at the moment so I still can’t play as well :frowning: And the money is taken from my bank account the moment I gave the order to do so… still waiting on action from Blizzard

The money won’t have left your bank account/credit card. Roughly, the way they work is that Blizzard (or any company) automatically requests the money when you pay. Your bank puts this on hold so you can’t use it for anything else. Finally Blizzard asks for the money and the bank releases the money to them.
When it’s one person with a problem it’s usually that their bank has refused to release the money. When it’s several like this, it could be that Blizzard isn’t doing the final request. I think you’ll need to check with your bank in case it’s the former and wait for your ticket to be answered if it’s the latter.

EDIT: I spoke too soon! This post has been updated to reflect an issue affecting some payment methods yesterday.

Hi all,

As mentioned we can’t really discuss individual payment issue on the forums.

We have a lot of useful support articles on this topic already such as: Solutions to Common Payment Issues, as well as Paid a Subscription But My Account is Still Inactive.

That said, in this case it does look like there was indeed an issue affecting certain payment methods yesterday.

Sounds like most people in this thread already have tickets in, but if anyone else who sees this was affected, please contact support directly so we can check things out.

Apologies for the confusion and inconvenience!

Hello,
i order 1 month game time today, paying using ideal, the transaction was pending, and now i cannot find the order in my history, the money has been withdraaw from my bank account.
anybody got some tips what to do?

There are multiple players with the same issue at the moment, you could open up a ticket.

Your money is reserved by your payment provider and will be usually returned to you as soon as they realise that there is no charge coming. This may take several business days.

There could be a larger issue up outside player’s hands hmhm.

hmmm there goes an evening of gaming xD

im having the exact same problem, im expecting this to atleast take the whole weekend