Not sure which Shaman race I should choose,

Some people would say you are nitpicking but I have never resonated so much with a reason to not play a race :laughing:

Maybe skip on the Shaman for now, eventually we will have them opened to other races. Or pick one that you can put up with, with the intention of race changing in the future. You could also just hide the shoulders on an Orc male…

1 Like

Yeah seeing we have NE enemies that are Shaman in this expansion, we will most likely have it available for all races soon enough :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t overcomplicate it. Pick the one you like looking at most.

I was honestly expecting them next, was surprised we got Warlocks but not displeased! I am hoping for Shamans and then a Fire Druid customisation for Nelfs too :smiley:

1 Like

So I want to make sure for all the Vulpera suggestions, maybe it was a bit badly worded but I have already a Vulpera Shaman on high level (not max though). Otherwise I could play it.

I gotta say that I tried to make a female Draenei again, but because I have so many Draenei already, I couldnt like it anymore (Pala, Priest, Warlock).

I think because the transmog proportions look so good on the female Orc, i have to tolerate the left-handed stance…

If you play enhancement, you don’t really cast that that often.

Easy to choose if you play shaman.

Alliance - Dwarf Male
Horde - Orc Male

i am not into males

I dont like most female coz they look weird.

Alliance: Pandaren Female
Horde: Goblin Female

It is up to you!

You should try troll female. They’re roughly the same height as space goat females which you already have, ad you see no problem with them.
Trolls have cute totems where each has differennt tiki mask, ad very useful racial that is berserkig.
You can make troll female look very beautiful with new customization options and there are lots of great items throrough the game. Additionally you can get Witch Doctor’s cosmetics in incomig trading post, you can use glyphs of raptors and you get few dedicated tier sets.

I made this mog: https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room#fR8zz0zJ89c8zC8AW8zB8MgI8zD8Mx58zF8MtV8zH8Ln8dc8MyQ8zYt8dLN8di8Mtg8dh8Mgk8db8MxP8dV8Mxo8du8Mtj8dG8Mgd8fT8M3K8fl8M4D8wz8mej8we8mle8wd8mvH8wA8mEJ877oSNz8MDv87MPav8MFU87oWYP8MF38KHp8MFP8vT38MPI87bz

Nah. Not even close.

If you’ll play it casually like me, draenei female.

If you’ll play it seriously Dark Iron Dwarf or Orc depending on your faction.

Zandalari trolls have really nice green skin.

Why not try something unique? Like Kul Tiran shamans?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.