Not timing a M+

Best strategy during MoP tbh. Catering the echo and liquid minority will not help wow

1 Like

well, the common folks atleast pay for a sub. Echo/limit and all the other 0.1%ers probobly just buy ingame time with gold from boosts.

1 Like

Because you’re already rewarded with loot and vault slots for completing.

Blizzard should have just implemented the old RIO system which was better. No matter how much the group was out of time the run was counted and a score was given.
I don’t care so much about the score. I won’t care if the point given is 1 what I do care about is how my run is not counted even though the dungeon is finished.

1 Like

How do you want that to work exactly? You say you don’t care if the score given is 1, 1 more than what? 1 more than a timed key 1 lower? 1 more than never having done the key at all?

Would have changed nothing. The players decide how much score is worth. If you can reach easy 2600 with depleted keys, people will only invite with 2900+ score and 30+ timed keys above 15.

There is a system that tracks your timed dungeons. It indicates to you and others what is the highest timed challenge you have completed in that dungeon.

If I understand correctly, you want a system that tracks your highest failed, but completed challenge? There is no such system in place, nor is there much demand for such. The current system serves to find people around your skill level to play with, for which it works decently well.

I don’t mean this in a bad way, but start keeping track of your own progress? No one cares if you complete a 15 or 18, even if you only timed 9. It would actually be a red flag for a boosted character. But since you do care - and absolutely nothing wrong with that - make it a challenge for yourself?

Why would you be rewarded for poor performance? :smiley:
are they giving you money when you do no work??
there shouldn’t be a participation reward
your reward is the fail and you can learn from it and next time you will time it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.