Nothing to see here

Nvm there’s no point in posting anything on these forums. Blizz doesen’t look at EU forums and people here only attack you for having a different opinion.

What is wrong with you…

Edit cause op bailed: Because your opinion was objectively bad.

5 Likes

I’m just sad they still look so feminine and not like the ferocious beasts they should be.

1 Like

What is wrong with YOU?

What is wrong with both of you?

1 Like

The current model is an abomination that should have been completely scrapped in the remake… The face is awful, the proportions are awful, the customization options are terrible. And why is there a dead animal glued to the back of it’s neck…

And unfortunately, it appears that most of it save the face remains.

Only thing i can get behind is that the shoulders are currently either placed wrong, or too big since as seen on wowhead a lot of shoulders now clip into the arm.

2 Likes

Objectively worst, unfinished model in the game finally gets fixed after almost a decade and…

Oh. Well in this instance I’ll just accept that some people are set in their ways. I mean, you’re allowed to be wrong. It’s a free internet, still.

2 Likes

Some people like their viscous wolves to be sex dolls.
To each their own

2 Likes

And yet complain about the butt being too big. Rather odd.

Everyone has their own preferences.
He does not like big buts and he cannot lie.

What’s wrong with the 3 of you?

Rough childhood

1 Like

You realize that many people didn’t want to play female Worgen, didn’t want to play them because they were effed up looking?

Maybe, those “don’t play Worgen” people might become “might play Worgen” people.

1 Like

I wish Worgen design was independent from their human looks.

1 Like

Ruin it for people who like them and are currently playing them, just so that MAYBE some other people will play them.
I like how thought-out your problem solving is.

So much this.
I hated making my alt worgen and finding out after I made the sexiest male human going, I got the most ugly dreadlock wearing monstrosity I could.

1 Like

Chihuahua-face was universally hated, and it being replaced is what is going to make people more open to the race.

Most people loathed the female Worgen because they were made into anthropomorphic sex dolls. Your liking for the race is about the sex attributes and walking animation, even though you’re playing a female Werewolf?

1 Like

I already stated that the face is an improvement (the only one that is…).

And I’m sure you play a blue blood elf for the racials right?

All other race updates retained their old model feel and looked 95-100% the same with gear on. Worgen is drastically different, that’s what I don’t like.

edited post

1 Like

The destruction of the alpha worgen ruined it for significantly more people than the ruining of the current worgen…

1 Like