Nothing to see here

Good point. The formerly thinner waist is probably a product of not being able to be subtle due to lacking polygons in the model.

More like RIP female chihuahuas and hello female Worgen :wink:

1 Like

I wouldn’t go that far.
They still look a lot like sex dolls.
Just not as much.

Are they even final to begin with?

I thought they were up for testing and they might add more faces just like with the Kul’tirans, where they lacked face variety and they added more later.

Plus, correct me if im wrong but female worgen are about to get some glowing eyes options just like the male one, no?

1 Like

at this point we can only go off what the PTR gives us

Too often the ptr is final though.

They’re supposed to be cursed monsters, horde always refered to them as piss smelling, and horrible.

They’re not supposed to be cute models with sexual appeal.

People often forget that being a worgen is a curse, not a blessing.

I’d say more people would play them if they were actually noble monsters as portrayed by their lore, noble people that have been cursed and driven out from their homelands, turned savage but retained their morals, they’re homeless, wartorn they should not have makeup, cute clothings and cute figures, rather should be deformed, hurt and beastly.

They should like this

4 Likes

??? in 10 characters

I mean I do agree as if you want sexy you have female dwarves…

Or night elf’s, Draenai etc I mean have you seen the Draenai booty!?

So yeah wanting it on a worgen kinda defeats the purpose but hey, who am I.

Think we are way past this point in the lore…

Also Gilneans would definitely strive to look respectable even as worgen.

Go do the forsaken starting questlines.

some orc npcs particularly complain about their horrible smells and say they smell of piss and fur.

I think it was Kingslayer Orkus that did so, loved that orc bro.

Yes, EXACTLY!

Genn Greymane in Hearthstone says : We have turned our curse into our strength.

They should look horrible, beastly and scary but dressed fancy and noble.

Top hats, and so on and so forth, that’s the whole motto of the race.

Well I don’t think all Worgen ought to smell like that. Some of them are still Gilneans by nature and keep up with appearances.

The ones in Silverpine are feral Bloodfang Worgen.

1 Like

My only complaint is lack of glowy eyes for them, while male worgen have non glowy eye option.

1 Like

This was said while you were attacking Alliance worgen, as in gilneans.

You could argue and say because it was a state of war and they are getting slaughtered left and right so they don’t have time for makeup and so on and so forth.

Or it could just be a way to diss them from Orkus.

Just though about something that looks cute but will easily murder you… A bear… Just a bear.

Even a cute Labrador could suddenly decide it wants to murder you.

So something being cute actually got no relevance when it comes to something being beastly or terrifying.

Someone have emulated themselves onto PTR and Femworgen got two face options with orange glowing eyes.

Really hope they add more though.

You can be cute without having sexually defining parts, for example a bear doesn’t have :-

Tazika:

Where did her boobs go?
RIP Iconic thin waist.
RIP sexy walk animation.

etc etc.

An example of a cute worgen is the lady in EPL with the caravan, that’s cute.

I don’t mind worgens being cute, however I do mind when it goes against the actual lore of it, if the lore described them as cute wolf girls then so be it.

its called debate and discussion.
Not everyone has to agree with you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.